Le Tour de France 2016

Miller is quite good, gives good assessments of the varying situations. Boardman did say he was angry, what I dont get is fans (or none British cycling fans) say Sky are boring in what they do but nobody ever tries to do something different to stop them, and when Sky do, the others dont react at all and allow them to do whatever they want. If I wasnt British, I would be imploring the teams I supported to try and do what Sky did today for example.

Sky's only major fault is they want to be loved, fuck that, destroy them all and win as much as you can, while you can, who needs the love of piss throwing Frenchies anyway??
I think Miller is a great commentator, he gives extremely good insights into the sport - I know that sounds obvious, but as we've all seen with our football pundits, it isn't always the case that once you've been a professional that you'll be a good commentator.

As for Sky, I don't think the French will ever take to them. Their tactics this time around may thaw relations slightly, and I can't see the French not respecting Froome after that attack today.

I think Miller is a great commentator, he gives extremely good insights into the sport - I know that sounds obvious, but as we've all seen with our football pundits, it isn't always the case that once you've been a professional that you'll be a good commentator.

As for Sky, I don't think the French will ever take to them. Their tactics this time around may thaw relations slightly, and I can't see the French not respecting Froome after that attack today.

What I dont get is Froome got all the abuse last year but at the end of the tour Nairo was the one flying up the big mountains and showing no sign of fatigue but got nothing. Frenchies just dont like that when we have finally taken cycling seriously we are loads better than them. So they point fingers and throw piss about as a protest, soft cunts.

What I dont get is Froome got all the abuse last year but at the end of the tour Nairo was the one flying up the big mountains and showing no sign of fatigue but got nothing. Frenchies just dont like that when we have finally taken cycling seriously we are loads better than them. So they point fingers and throw piss about as a protest, soft cunts.
Oh aye, it is definitely more to do with Brits taking over their headline event. We're bloody dominating, and they're in that situation we were in as a country a few years ago with Wimbledon. We had the biggest, most prestigious tennis tournament in the world, but no one could win it, and the country was obsessed once a year with it - luckily Murray won it. However, the French have no one to win the Tour, and don't even have the consolation of a French team to maybe do it with foreign riders. I don't think it would be so bad if the success was going to Belgian, or Dutch, or Spanish, or German riders.......but Brits!!!!! Sacre bleu......

As anything been said by race officials regarding froome hitting that bloke?

Wonder what all those people who laughed at Brailsford are thinking now?
Was reading somewhere that the FA want him to be involved in the England set up

200 euro fine im sure they said on ITV highlights show

Eh, what happened with Froome?
Just before they reached the summit some bloke was running next to froome and got a bit close so Froome stuck his elbow in the guys face. Apparently froome as since said the blokes flag was all over his handle bars and front wheel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.