Le Tour de France 2016

They must be warming to him in France..... no golden showers this year

may be not but that elbow Chris threw to that fans head would have had a place in rugby league history ( first week of the tour ). Well done Chris, and team sky enjoy the night.
For me the down hill victory and the pact with Sagan were the best bits, because it had nothing to do with a climb. No one can live with him at this point of time. But lady luck always deals her cards, he got a good one this time round.

I thought chinning the wanker was top drawer. I am well pleased when a Gendarme pulls one of those loons up or a motor bike pushes them aside - that behaviour always fucks me off when I go to watch or when I see it on the TV - the price the sport pays I suppose.
Yeah the unorthodox style down that hill was amazing nobody could live with Froome that day - I hope he goes on to win a few more.

On this day great day for British cycling, I've though a bit about Chris Boardman who arguably paved the way for our cycling' golden generation.

I hope Chris is back and involved in commentary at the Olympics after the sad death of his mum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.