Le Tour de France 2016

Incredible ride from Froomey, he's just said it wasn't planned either! Sky are streets ahead of everyone else IMO, nobody has the support train that Froome has and that's credit to them for training them all so superbly.

He's just said it wasn't even a tactic, he just felt good, just a brilliant racer.

Froome 1st and Yates 2nd in the GC, great sight to see.

Last edited:
Brilliant by Froome. It doesn't seem to have taken too much out of his tank but we will see tomorrow.

Hopefully the Marshalls will be lenient and let Cav carry on. Timed out but probably in too big a group to be disqualified.

What's that now, 5 stage wins, the top two in overall classification, the Yellow, Green and White shirts? Fucking g hell, the French won't be happy unless they can disqualify Cav!

What's that now, 5 stage wins, the top two in overall classification, the Yellow, Green and White shirts? Fucking g hell, the French won't be happy unless they can disqualify Cav!

Ned Boulting has just confirmed that Cav can carry on.

Result. Nice to see that given all the team tactics and on road communications, that Froome didn't know he was in Yellow.

Very true. Also, Dave Brailsford was taking a bit of credit for the tactics that Froomey employed and Chris said it off the cuff.

Great week for Britain, our cycling goes from strength to strength, brilliant stuff. Froome looked so good today, what a marker to lay down, what were the other GC riders doing though??

Looked to me like Quintana didn't back his ability to catch Froome on the descend and it took too long waiting for Valverde. Add to that, it looked like Porte was doing his mate a favour and not chasing straight away either.

Looked to me like Quintana didn't back his ability to catch Froome on the descend and it took too long waiting for Valverde. Add to that, it looked like Porte was doing his mate a favour and not chasing straight away either.

Nairo gets caught out like this too often, one of my favourite riders but he makes basic tactical errors too often.

Boring boring Skye showed them something else and they werent ready for it, good on them, I dont think they have the yellow jersey too early as they ride like they are in yellow anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.