Le Tour

Yesterday was an epic stage. Today was billed to be the Queen stage with even more climbing, but it would surprise me to see v little change in the time gaps at the top of the GC.

Looking on the socials a few (as ever) querying the times and speeds Pog managed on the final climb yesterday, ‘faster than Armstrong’ etc, but regardless it was still fantastic stuff to watch.

Been to the Alps a few times, never the Pyrenees, but looking at the footage today and yesterday, it looks beautiful. A lot greener and less rocky than the Alps. Gonna add it to the list.

And I see Crisp Man is in the slammer today too - been watching cycling a fair while and never seen ready salted used as a weapon before!

Brilliant again.

Unless he falls off/cops for COVID it's all over.

It's probably been all over for a few days.

The top 3 are all way above the rest of the field.

Brilliant again.

Unless he falls off/cops for COVID it's all over.

It's probably been all over for a few days.

The top 3 are all way above the rest of the field.
Yes, they’re miles ahead.

Incredible performance from all three, but Evanepol is riding unbelievable well, considering it’s his first tour.

I’m delighted that Cav avoided the ignominy of losing his place in the péloton by finishing two minutes inside the cut-off time.

Last edited:
Yes, they’re miles ahead.

Incredible performance from all three, but Evanepol is riding unbelievable well, considering it’s his first tour.

I’m delighted that Cav avoided the ignominy of losing his place in the pëloton, by finishing two minutes inside the cut-off time.
Cav was totally destroyed at the end - hope he makes it to the finish it would be a fitting end to a fantastic career

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.