Le Tour

Gravel stage not sure how I feel about this. The tour is a road race not gravel. F1 doesn't throw in a rally stage !!
The uphill sector (13?) just now was carnage. Same here about how I feel. The cynic in me says it’s been introduced to sell more gravel bikes but like the cobbles it does add a certain amount of jeopardy to the race. Don’t like to see riders off their bikes and running though.

Gravel stage not sure how I feel about this. The tour is a road race not gravel. F1 doesn't throw in a rally stage !!
Good job it wasn’t wet, it would have been carnage. More akin to Paris-Roubaix than Le Tour. I suppose it covers all riders strength’s.

Good job it wasn’t wet, it would have been carnage. More akin to Paris-Roubaix than Le Tour. I suppose it covers all riders strength’s.
Very enjoyable stage especially when you could see through the dust.

If they want something different and exciting they could do a stage through the streets of Trafford. Lets see how they would cope with the variety of potholes on offer.

So Vlasov crashed on stage 8, went into a ditch, got back up and rode the final ~40km on a new bike and finished the stage 25th. Turns out he fractured his ankle and then withdrew before stage 9!!!

Valsov-1200x874.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.