League Cup draw- City at Newcastle

Am I the only one who doesn't care that much about the game itself? Midweek game, loads of tickets will be available so a big group of us can go, drink, watch the game then go on a night out in Newcastle? I'm well happy with that draw!

Italian Manc said:
kenzie115 said:
Italian Manc said:
NEWCASTLE United’s Capital One Cup tie against Manchester City is to be shown live on TV.

And the decision by Sky Sports to screen the last-16 tie on Wednesday, October 30 (7.45pm kick-off) gives Alan Pardew’s side a welcome extra day to recover from the Wear-Tyne derby.

Is this implying we won't welcome the extra day's rest?

I copied and pasted it from a Newcastle based publication

Fair enough then.

Confirmed on Manchester City Website and as expected Wednesday 30th

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Fixtures" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Fixtures</a>

Loukas said:
Am I the only one who doesn't care that much about the game itself? Midweek game, loads of tickets will be available so a big group of us can go, drink, watch the game then go on a night out in Newcastle? I'm well happy with that draw!

I agree with your point but I absolutely care about the game

Loukas said:
I know some people think like that but not me. All that matters is getting through whether I'm there or not.

Do you reckon I am safe to buy train tickets for the 30th - is it possible that this fixture will change date ?

Danielmanc said:
Do you reckon I am safe to buy train tickets for the 30th - is it possible that this fixture will change date ?
The date won't change for this game now, it's on sky sports so I'd say go for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.