League Cup draw, Sheff Wed home

cheddar404 said:
Credit where it's due. Excellent pricing from City.
Hopefully those fans put off by the Premiership prices will take the chance to go.

bluestevei said:
lewis9111 said:
I'm thinking of coming from Doncaster (I'm not a Wednesday fan though) for this one if I can get an early finish from work.

I normally get the train but due to the time of the match I would be hard pushed to get back.

If I was going to drive;

Is there and recommended parking nearby?
What sort of prices do they charge?
How busy do the roads get on the way out with it being a midweek cup game?

Any help appreciated :)

come over on the Donny bus

I'm working in Sheffield mate so I would be going straight from work. Something to remember for next time though

Just had email from City advising me of the usual cup scheme charge for this game......check yours as I've been charged twice...

Just a quick heads up

Zabbasbeard said:
Got "booed" by an Owl I know the other day! He was just kidding - crackin ' lad. They are well up for the night out though. I'll be on the train back with them as I live in N Derbys near Sheff, which is a great place. Need the Sheffield teams back in the top flight.

Yep, I've got a lot of time for both Sheffield clubs. Wednesday are a sleeping giant but the Blades are a decent sized club in their own right. It's weird really - as a cricket fan and a Lancastrian I want to see us smash Yorkshire every time we play them and the rivalry borders on hatred but when it comes to football I have a soft spot for most of the Yorkshire clubs!

5400 tickets at £15 a pop. They could sell twice that many at that price.

Is anybody else with a seat in the third tier and on the League Cup scheme still waiting for an e-mail about seat allocation?

andymafia said:
Is anybody else with a seat in the third tier and on the League Cup scheme still waiting for an e-mail about seat allocation?
Yes, I'm in East L3 which is supposed to be open. The points have been added but no sign of any purchase details or e-mail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.