League cup draw - United (a)

I think Jose will play a weakened side, Chelsea away on the sunday, surely he'll prioritise that?

i don't think so...i think he will know he aint got a chance of winning the league

anyone can win a cup (esp the league cup as a lot of managers do play weakened teams in a lot of the rounds) - PEG will know this and will hope having good cup run will appease the fans

I think there will definitely be some rotation going on for this match....it comes right between our two games against Barcelona.

Its a derby game and we are the cup holders ,so full strength team please with aguero and gundongan in the team , we should absolutely batter them this time because they are a terrible football team depending on a 19 year old kid to get them out of the shite ,another sick swan would be nice

Hope pep plays a b side with a few of the youngster. It makes it a free game

Lose and we will lose to a full Utd team (IMO) who will be able to claim not moral victory. The rag cvnts will be able to gloat about beating a b team in a cup with they dont give a toss about. We are free to focus on our bigger fish . They wont win it anyway.

Win and another nail goes in their coffin - we can crack on with the same team all the way to the final.

Whats not to like

i don't think so...i think he will know he aint got a chance of winning the league

anyone can win a cup (esp the league cup as a lot of managers do play weakened teams in a lot of the rounds) - PEG will know this and will hope having good cup run will appease the fans

I think finishing in the top four will be a bigger priority for United than a League Cup run. They'll still put out a strong side though I imagine.

I think finishing in the top four will be a bigger priority for United than a League Cup run. They'll still put out a strong side though I imagine.
possibly but i think they have more chance of winning a cup than finishing top 4 and losing to chelski in the next run of games could hugely dent that hope as well...they were pretty poor tonight

Watched them and their scummy fans tonight celebrating like they'd scored the winner in the Champions league final when they scored the second against the Mighty Northampton,this game will be televised World wide good side out and we smash them again their glory hunting fans won't be happy. A side was picked tonight to beat Swansea next we put a team out to beat Utd if we were playing them in the Hyde & District league I'd want to destroy em all the shit they've handed out to us since football began in 1992.It's payback time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.