League cup draw - United (a)

I don't really care about the whole Pep vs. Jose debate and the record, so hopefully we go with a similar lineup as we did yesterday (with Delph possibly coming in for Angelino, maybe one of Silva/KdB/Gundogan if everyone's fit, and certainly with Aleix) and see what it does. We would still be able to toss them even with a weakened line-up, me thinks.

I don't really care about the whole Pep vs. Jose debate and the record, so hopefully we go with a similar lineup as we did yesterday (with Delph possibly coming in for Angelino, maybe one of Silva/KdB/Gundogan if everyone's fit, and certainly with Aleix) and see what it does. We would still be able to toss them even with a weakened line-up, me thinks.
Apart from Alpaca and Pogbad the bad they had a full strength team in the second half, I cant see Septic fielding anything else than a full strength team.

This is about 'him' don't forget.

Rotate the squad. Don't give a fuck if they beat us in the league cup. Need to win the Southampton game and Barca at home. Nothing else matters.

They have shown they are nowhere near our level, so what's the point in fielding a full strength team to beat them? Let them become giddy kippers at the the thought of beating us in the league cup.

It sends a lovely message that Derby or not, we have bigger priorities.

Last time i went there in acup game was when Wilkie gave that penalty to them
What a twat Wilkie was that day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.