League cup draw - United (a)

Pretend we are playing the kids - say in the press conferences we are doing so etc and then turn up with the A team and smash them to bits and we are 2 games from Wembley again!

fuck the weak side,,for all those cheating years of added on time under ferguson, for wio taking the piss in front of 110 for that last minute goal, for all the snide remarks of the red journos, for the horse meat Edwards flogged to the schools, for the ginger one the plastic manc and Paddy, and especially for the 10,000 blues that will attend,,put the fuckers to the sword and finish them off
Well said Marco

To be fair I think its a draw we could do without. Yes its exciting, yes it provokes discussion and promotes our natural rivalry but I'd sooner see this match up later in the competition. Exiting the league cup should not prove terminal, when playing a second string against Norwich or someone but I'm concerned of the effect on momentum exiting against the media darlings and local rivals would have on us. Of course we should get past them and I am confident we will, they really are no great shakes but all joking aside, we will need to play a decent team to do so, and that's what I feel we could do without.

Fuck playing a weakened side I dont just want to beat them everytime we play I want to absolutely smash the bastards. They got away it with last weekend, put them to the fucking sword.

Besides its the easiest and first route to a trophy

There is always a downside to these draws. We get Marriner, or Moss, or any other half dozen, dodgy sending off, they nick a goal and then they reckon PEG has been on the road to Damascus and the 'billions' of armchair Rags have a pleasant few days!

We put out our strongest eleven! Mind, Mossy would still do us like he tried on Saturday. I can see red for Ferny and then the lying bastard will say he saw Fellaini and Rooney's elbow and was convinced it wasn't that that took off Silva's nose!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.