League cup draw - United (a)

Could have been a worse draw if we had got a top four team. However these mid-table teams can be tricky, 2-0 win to us.

Just met the typical, arsehole rag tonight, here in Albufiera. From Nuneaton, trying to Ingretiate himself with anyone Portugese. Banging on about tranny and saying if he wasn't English, he'd be Portugese. Like they'd fucking want him. Fucking embarrassing.

Nobody seems to have mentioned the fact that Pep is a total winner.
He sends his teams out to play a certain way and always to win - EVERY MATCH.
I do not believe that he will approach this derby any differently.
A team will be fielded that he has trained and drilled to be good enough on the day to win.
It may contain a couple of fringe /youth players - but it will ,on the whole, be a team that can win.
In Pep I trust.
I think this is proven by the way he utilised KDB against Swansea when we were 1-0 up. I was really suprised to see him enter the field of okay at that precise point. I thought he was on the bench to "save us", if we were trailing and needed his strength to get us back into the game.

Is the £30 price cap only for Premier League games? Hearing ticket for Cup could be £45 robbing SCUM *****
Unfortunately if we sell out their shite pricing policy will have been justified. Only way to drive prices down is to have a mass boycott. No point in moaning about the cost and then buying them. If more than £30 I won't be going.

Just met the typical, arsehole rag tonight, here in Albufiera. From Nuneaton, trying to Ingretiate himself with anyone Portugese. Banging on about tranny and saying if he wasn't English, he'd be Portugese. Like they'd fucking want him. Fucking embarrassing.
Did you not ask him as he is English whether he would like to have been from Manchester?

Call me old fashioned, but for most of my 50 years, I have had to put up with that lot taking the piss and gloating, listen to the utterly nauseating hordes of wankers every time you go out of the fucking door. Bobby Charlton, Sir Matt, Remember the 70s where they all dressed like the Bay City Rollers and started supporting Scotland! Then along came Taggart and the unspeakable putrid oooh ah Cantona, Class of 96, you could write volumes of the stuff, horrid club and horrid fans so here is my take on the forthcoming get together in the league cup.

This maybe the least important competition and rightly so, even though this competition has given our fans some of their best days. If we rotate the squad and get thumped by Newcastle or Bristol City it would be mildly annoying but not the end of the world...I can live with that. However fate or Sky (take your pick) has decreed we will play them at the stadium of cunts in this competition and that changes things. I dont give one half of a fuck who or what we are playing or playing in either side of this match. Its simple every conceivable effort across the board must be made to stuff the bastards by as many goals as possible. If we had arranged to play them in a benefit match to raise funds for a 300ft statue of Taggart made of dogshite to be erected on top of Lancashire hill I would say the same. No excuses whatsoever these are the years of payback and that debt is not even close to being settled. Cant be doing with the red twats.

Worthy sentiments indeed. Whilst I acknowledge that beating the rags has double the fun of a normal team, I've found myself, almost unwittingly, moving on.

I now regard Barca, Madrid and Bayern as our rivals and until we are beating them regularly we remain the second-tier club level achieved by the rags in their day.

Of course, and I bow to no man in this, I hate the rags with a passion, but not sufficiently to allow it to deflect us from our main purpose. Put out the youth team I say, same as Chelsea last season.

Life's too short to miss an opportunity to embarrass them in their own backyard. Play the best team available.

Sky Sports saying it will be an 20:00 kick-off, having been selected for TV. Almost five years to the day since the 6-1 at Old Trafford.
2v3ndah.gif

Call me old fashioned, but for most of my 50 years, I have had to put up with that lot taking the piss and gloating, listen to the utterly nauseating hordes of wankers every time you go out of the fucking door. Bobby Charlton, Sir Matt, Remember the 70s where they all dressed like the Bay City Rollers and started supporting Scotland! Then along came Taggart and the unspeakable putrid oooh ah Cantona, Class of 96, you could write volumes of the stuff, horrid club and horrid fans so here is my take on the forthcoming get together in the league cup.

This maybe the least important competition and rightly so, even though this competition has given our fans some of their best days. If we rotate the squad and get thumped by Newcastle or Bristol City it would be mildly annoying but not the end of the world...I can live with that. However fate or Sky (take your pick) has decreed we will play them at the stadium of cunts in this competition and that changes things. I dont give one half of a fuck who or what we are playing or playing in either side of this match. Its simple every conceivable effort across the board must be made to stuff the bastards by as many goals as possible. If we had arranged to play them in a benefit match to raise funds for a 300ft statue of Taggart made of dogshite to be erected on top of Lancashire hill I would say the same. No excuses whatsoever these are the years of payback and that debt is not even close to being settled. Cant be doing with the red twats.
Now that's what I call music to my ears vol 1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.