League cup draw - United (a)

The very fact that the game is important to the rags should mean we play our strongest side and turn them over.

The issue I have with this game is that the
Referee will even up the Rags "injustices" from the league game. A controversial penalty or sending off of one of ours is guaranteed you watch.
Tbh fella, we said the same about Clattenberg before the last game, dogy free kicks and the like...which didn't really happen.. our football will do the talking.. Come on City.

Could be a watershed moment this game.
If over the next few weeks they only pick up 3-5 points in the league, it will keep them around where they are now. If we were to outclass and twat them in the cup game, I think he's gone.
I honestly thought that he'd get at least one or two good seasons before the meltdown happened. He seems quite an erratic and unbalanced fella.
I get the feeling that there's going to be a snowball effect regarding negative stories about him. Stories that the hacks have decided not to run with because he's not only a rentaquote but because it would be detrimental to the rags. Once the majority of fans decide that he's "the not so special one" after all, it'll be open season on him.

Don't give a f*ck what trophy it is or what circumstances, play our best side every f*cking time against these c*nts.

Could be a watershed moment this game.
If over the next few weeks they only pick up 3-5 points in the league, it will keep them around where they are now. If we were to outclass and twat them in the cup game, I think he's gone.
I honestly thought that he'd get at least one or two good seasons before the meltdown happened. He seems quite an erratic and unbalanced fella.
I get the feeling that there's going to be a snowball effect regarding negative stories about him. Stories that the hacks have decided not to run with because he's not only a rentaquote but because it would be detrimental to the rags. Once the majority of fans decide that he's "the not so special one" after all, it'll be open season on him.

No chance of Mourinho getting the old tin tac
The rags can't afford the pay out and they have no one better lined up to take over
Only a desperate out of work manager would consider that job at this moment

Unfortunately if we sell out their shite pricing policy will have been justified. Only way to drive prices down is to have a mass boycott. No point in moaning about the cost and then buying them. If more than £30 I won't be going.
They are definitely £45 but at least the money will be going in our coffers and not theirs.

In the grand scheme of things, paying him off would equate to the money they'd get for qualifying for the champions league.
I still think giggs will end up getting the job with the gpc guiding him to such an extent that he's the manager in all but name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.