League cup draw - United (a)

Strongest 11 without a doubt. Don't start bullshit that's it's only the league cup as we will start sounding like those thunder nuts from Salford. It's a cup, it's a derby, all out and hammer the shit out of them hopefully.

Strongest 11 without a doubt. Don't start bullshit that's it's only the league cup as we will start sounding like those thunder nuts from Salford. It's a cup, it's a derby, all out and hammer the shit out of them hopefully.
Completely agree. I don't give a fuck if it's the EFL cup or a tea cup. Let's drive the final nail into their coffin and smash these cunts.

Full first team against barca 3-0 by half time then put the kids out for second half. Same again for the rags then just play the kids 90 mins for barca second leg. Problem solved.

I wouldn't say exactly first 11 but definitely a stronger team than our game vs Swansea. Fernandinho has to play.

Winning this game is big and Pep will take it seriously. Losing again to us will psychologically damage the rags and Jose. Especially because this game comes right after they play Liverpool and Chelsea away in the league which they are unlikely to win, so the pressure will be on.

For me this is a must-win. Pep wants to win everything, in the media he's being modest but he wants to push to the squad to the max and try to win as much as possible.

Something like 0-3 would be a fantastic result.

Probably already been answered, but I'm damned if I'm trawling through 49 pages! Anyway, when's the last time we won twice at the tip in a season? 1969/70, was it (LC s/f and the league game)?

Probably already been answered, but I'm damned if I'm trawling through 49 pages! Anyway, when's the last time we won twice at the tip in a season? 1969/70, was it (LC s/f and the league game)?
We did win twice 73/74 season at ot do you remember the Walsall cup replay and who can forget the Law backheel.By the way the cup game in 69/70 was a draw.

We did win twice 73/74 season at ot do you remember the Walsall cup replay and who can forget the Law backheel.By the way the cup game in 69/70 was a draw.
I meant against our lovely quiet neighbours. But thanks for putting me straight on the League Cup game (could have sworn we won that).

*makes mental note to head to google to prevent making an arse of myself in future*

I meant against our lovely quiet neighbours. But thanks for putting me straight on the League Cup game (could have sworn we won that).

*makes mental note to head to google to prevent making an arse of myself in future*
No probs mate we have never beat them twice at ot in one season,but this could be the first.I was at both 69/70 League cup semi-final ties 2-1 Maine Rd and 2-2 OT.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.