League cup draw - United (a)

It's a nothing game. We can't lose. We are going to rotate again. They can't,they dare not lose another derby. They will play their best 11,the plastics will demand it. So we go out so what,won't be the end of the world. Now if our second string beat them it will so fuck with their heads it's not true. They will turn on peg as we watch from afar. We really do have nothing lose but to them it's pivotal to the whole season.
I like the idea of beating them with our seconds but the thought of another 6-1 with KDB, silva, sane, sterling, ilky and Aguero running riot....now that would be perfect!

I like the idea of beating them with our seconds but the thought of another 6-1 with KDB, silva, sane, sterling, ilky and Aguero running riot....now that would be perfect!
see I would have those players nowhere near this game. they would do their level best to nobble them. think about it, they stand no chance like for like, they either need help from the officials, like mariner, or they hurt our players by picking a fringe player to take a straight ref. cunts i'm afraid.

see I would have those players nowhere near this game. they would do their level best to nobble them. think about it, they stand no chance like for like, they either need help from the officials, like mariner, or they hurt our players by picking a fringe player to take a straight ref. cunts i'm afraid.
What do you think Celtic will try next week should we turn the EDS side out more chance they'll beat them and after all we wouldn't want to risk our players in a football match.

I know what your saying but we let them get away with it in the league, they won't get near us if we play the ones I mention in the cup...it's time to kick them while they are down. Full strength for me and bury the red bastards.

League Cup, give over. Pep will want us out of that forthwith. Those fuckers will still manage to lose that tie with Pep throwing it playing our second string!

Just find it completely baffling and bewildering why anyone would not want to see our strongest 11 for this match. WTF its fucking united away ffs.

Last edited:
League Cup, give over. Pep will want us out of that forthwith. Those fuckers will still manage to lose that tie with Pep throwing it playing our second string!
Whichever players Pep chooses he will not want to lose a game or see us out of a competition. If you think that for one moment, you don't understand the guy, or his take on the game of football, This guy wants to win, nothing else is good enough. Have a good read up on his background and about those that know him. If you think this guy will chuck a game you have no comprehension of Guardiola or his passion for winning football games - none whatsoever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.