League cup draw - United (a)

Think it's a bit of a disgrace really.. Fans who couldn't be arsed with the cup scheme joined just because we drew United!

Might sound a bit extreme but actually thought I had a chance to get one because I'm on the cup scheme with 6,000 points but now it looks like I've got 0 chance. Brilliant.

Froze before Swansea game finished for sure. City are silly, but not that silly.
I don't think it did. I'm sure I noticed it being available on one of my friends and family list when I checked my account the other day.

Edit: Just checked and it's the CL scheme that's no longer available. The League cup scheme is.

Can't find anywhere on the City site where you can do this (but that might just be me).
Just log into your ticket account, then select 'Cup Scheme Card Management'. Still gives me the option to join. Asks for card details etc then:
You have requested to join League Cup Scheme 16/17. Your card will only be debited when the scheme is run.

I bet many of those who've joined the scheme specially to get tickets for this match will leave it after they've got their United ticket!

Think it's a bit of a disgrace really.. Fans who couldn't be arsed with the cup scheme joined just because we drew United!

Might sound a bit extreme but actually thought I had a chance to get one because I'm on the cup scheme with 6,000 points but now it looks like I've got 0 chance. Brilliant.
I'm in the same boat mate, just over 6000 and been in cup scheme since the day I renewed, yet people can still sign up? Fucking shite at times the way City do stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.