League Cup Final Ticket Allocation {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
we wont get anywhere near the amount of tickets we had for sunderland released through the normal loyalty point/supporters club channels
A london final against liverpool will see a lot of tourists with tickets in our end,it might be easier to join the antwerp branch if youre not on the cup scheme

The demand in Sunderland was phenomenal, the city was consumed with cup fever. They could easily have sold the entire stadium. London was packed with Mackems for the weekend.

A mate of mine of Sunderland fan, confidently expected them to outnumber us 2:1. They probably had a few thousand more of the Club Wembley seats but not that many.

Not been much recently but used to get out of London every weekend when I lived there. The Liverpool and Manchester trains used to be either side of the platform at Euston leaving around the same time. IIRC Platforms 13 and 14. Often a bit of banter. Would be an 'interesting' scenario.

Nah, scousers will have all gone home by the time we get there!

im stuck with what to do, do i go to the final or take the chance that city beat kiev in champs lge and go to the away leg of quarter final, couldnt afford to do both so have big decision to make
There's nothing like being there when we win something pal.

There's nothing like being there when we win something pal.
i know and agree mate, dont want to sound big headed or anything like so dont take this the wrong way but seen us win both cups now, the thrill of going to wembley isnt that appealing anymore, rather a trip to possibly barca, madrid or munich again, although knowing my luck we will draw chelsea :-))

im stuck with what to do, do i go to the final or take the chance that city beat kiev in champs lge and go to the away leg of quarter final, couldnt afford to do both so have big decision to make

Final all day long. Potentially witnessing us lift another trophy beats potentially seeing us get beat by Madrid, Barcelona or bayern Munich. We also might not get past Kiev anyway. Defo the final...

i know and agree mate, dont want to sound big headed or anything like so dont take this the wrong way but seen us win both cups now, the thrill of going to wembley isnt that appealing anymore, rather a trip to possibly barca, madrid or munich again, although knowing my luck we will draw chelsea :-))

I see your argument but any number of things could conspire to make the away leg of a QF boring or redundant or worst case scenario Kiev knock us out and you've gotta spend the money you saved by not going to Wembley on something daft for the kitchen that your mrs wants !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.