League Cup final tickets

GOT MY LAST TICKET 505 JUST NOW, BE PATIENT AND TRUST THE PROCESS :) If any one got spares plz PM thanks

Actually gone up since yesterday....

Screenshot-20200227-085925-Chrome.jpg

My ropey maths skills makes that 723 tickets.

Those Level 2 tickets are going up and down more often than City with a billion in the bank! Back down to 605 now

If anyone's still on the lookout for tickets but don't want to pay the extortionate £125/£150 no concession Level 2 price, about half a dozen cheaper priced singles randomly popped up earlier before getting quickly sold so worth keeping an eye out on the planner

Still no ticket. Currently on the phone to Supporter Services (number 4 in the queue).

:-(

Just off the phone to them. They said the ticket was dispatched on the 15th, and was sent by 1st class Royal Mail. Which I don't believe. They have also said that I will get an e-ticket tomorrow. Piss poor service.

Still no ticket. Currently on the phone to Supporter Services (number 4 in the queue).

Just off the phone to them. They said the ticket was dispatched on the 15th, and was sent by 1st class Royal Mail. Which I don't believe. They have also said that I will get an e-ticket tomorrow. Piss poor service.

Absolute shite that mate. Suppose if you get an e-ticket, it beats having to queue up at Wembley on the day

Perhaps if the Royal Mail delivery is unreliable they should make e-delivery a default option, or a selectable option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.