League Cup final tickets

Still no ticket. Currently on the phone to Supporter Services (number 4 in the queue).

:-(

Just off the phone to them. They said the ticket was dispatched on the 15th, and was sent by 1st class Royal Mail. Which I don't believe. They have also said that I will get an e-ticket tomorrow. Piss poor service.

At least with an e ticket no qing but yes poor.

My 5 517 arrived last night.

At least with an e ticket no qing but yes poor.

My 5 517 arrived last night.
I was told earlier that my ticket purchase ( on the 13th) had gone through the system, and was dispatched on the 15th. Yet when I spoke to them last monday, I was told that level 5 tickets had started to be dispatched THAT Day and that I should have it by today at the latest. Someone is lying.

My 2 tickets for 217 arrived in the post this afternoon. Just wish you hadn’t put me through it City. Good luck to those still waiting.

Reactions: OB1
It’s no surprise tickets go missing in the post, on arrival huge window with Manchester City Tickets clearly visible on envelope, sort it out at the ticket/mailing agent.
Risk assessment 1. Send them out 10 days before game 2. Use blank envelopes
Why is it so difficult?

Got two spare tickets Category 5 for Sunday £80 for the pair face value (not sat together). Will send pics of tickets later tonight to prove they're legit - PM me if interested. Cheers.

:-)

It’s no surprise tickets go missing in the post, on arrival huge window with Manchester City Tickets clearly visible on envelope, sort it out at the ticket/mailing agent.
Risk assessment 1. Send them out 10 days before game 2. Use blank envelopes
Why is it so difficult?

Just thinking it through, there might be a slight risk with that. There's so much junk mail that comes through the letterbox these days, some people just throw it away and rapidly set aside what looks like a bill to be paid for later. I agree that putting Tickets on it is asking for trouble. But some sort of identification involving MCFC on the envelope is perhaps a necessary precaution. I'm just speculating about this. I don't have a ticket, and I'm not going. I absolutely couldn't afford it, but I greatly regret it. We went from 1976 to 2011 without being at Wembley, unless you count 1999. It will never, ever be something to take for granted, not for me, anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.