League Cup final tickets

I've emailed the club about it earlier in the week. Not had any response as yet, which tells its own story.
IMO they are very poor in the way they deal with and treat the average punter.

Totally different experience to those in different parts of the ground.

Tickets for away games are routinely arriving the week of the game and for those of us with more free time to get to the games earlier it’s having an impact.

My last two tickets for Wembley arrived yesterday.
I was due to be working in London the last two days and would have stayed for the game, just as well I sacked off work instead.

It is difficult to understand the clubs motivation for such a policy. What other industry would treat its ‘customers’ with such contempt?
For all the great improvements through the club since the Sheik took over the one area that is worse than ever is the ticket office , piss poor years ago before computorisation but must have one of the poorest websites and ticket office in the league !

Surely all this crap with the ticket office lies soley at the door of the Commercial Manager/Director and not with the poor sods that work in the ticket office. The directive to send tickets out so late in the day comes from the top as it does in most organisations. In my experience when you have an issue such as this you vent your spleen on the person in charge. I appreciate that this is no comfort to those who have still not got their tickets but is it any wonder that some fans can't be arsed going with with this shambles. Hope you all get sorted CTID

Well I've managed to speak to a different person in the ticket office and they will send a print yourself ticket afterall, so it'll only cost me £40 or whatever a cheap inkjet costs these days. Not very environmentally friendly but better than a 7 hour train trip :-)

Well I've managed to speak to a different person in the ticket office and they will send a print yourself ticket afterall, so it'll only cost me £40 or whatever a cheap inkjet costs these days. Not very environmentally friendly but better than a 7 hour train trip :-)
Go to the post office

One of the amazing things is that it gets no better. I remember queueing around Maine Road for 5 hours for a Gillingham ticket, but fair enough we hadn’t been in years and the club wasn’t geared up for it. This is our 5th time there in the last 12 months, we are there year in year out, but the customer service in dealing with it is still at year zero.

Go to the post office

Doubt I could find one open on a Saturday afternoon/early evening and without sounding thick what could I do at the post office to help? I've not been in a post office for about 10 years do they do printing and stuff these days?

Doubt I could find one open on a Saturday afternoon/early evening and without sounding thick what could I do at the post office to help? I've not been in a post office for about 10 years do they do printing and stuff these days?
Yeh mate they’ll print for you. Corner shops, one stops all them will print for you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.