League Cup final tickets

You’ll not get me supporting our Ticket Office Jim , the amount of times they’ve messed up tickets, told different stories, changed what they said they could do is ridiculous.
Don’t you remember my ticket office thread.
They should send e-tickets to all foreign based fans
It's the being lied to, and treated like a mug that gets to me. I'm not after special treatment SF, all I want is the same treatment that other similar fans gets. Is that asking so much?

No it’s not.
I often find they haven’t a clue what they’re saying rather than be liars. Incompetence abounds

I would imagine working in the ticket office is not the best paid of jobs or attracts many career orientated individuals but what seems more bemusing is the clubs stance on releasing tickets at the last minute. Every game it seems an issue. People like @jimharri have my sympathies

I would imagine working in the ticket office is not the best paid of jobs or attracts many career orientated individuals but what seems more bemusing is the clubs stance on releasing tickets at the last minute. Every game it seems an issue. People like @jimharri have my sympathies
It started a couple of years ago.
There was a time that tickets went on sale four weeks before the game, you bought them Monday, they’d be at your house Wednesday.
It seems to me that they seem to be egging one another on to send them out as late as humanly possible.

It started a couple of years ago.
There was a time that tickets went on sale four weeks before the game, you bought them Monday, they’d be at your house Wednesday.
It seems to me that they seem to be egging one another on to send them out as late as humanly possible.

It is difficult to understand the clubs motivation for such a policy. What other industry would treat its ‘customers’ with such contempt?

It is difficult to understand the clubs motivation for such a policy. What other industry would treat its ‘customers’ with such contempt?
Had I have gone to Madrid it would probably been on Sunday for the week and flown back to London to go straight to Wembley.
In total we ordered 13 tickets for Wembley, of which seven arrived by last Saturday.
So I’d have been down by 6 tickets even though I bought them over two weeks before.
They sent them out after most tickets had been sold.
Why couldn’t they send out the tickets they sold that day them at the end of each day so they could spread the work load?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.