League Cup final tickets

Had I have gone to Madrid it would probably been on Sunday for the week and flown back to London to go straight to Wembley.
In total we ordered 13 tickets for Wembley, of which seven arrived by last Saturday.
So I’d have been down by 6 tickets even though I bought them over two weeks before.
They sent them out after most tickets had been sold.
Why couldn’t they send out the tickets they sold that day them at the end of each day so they could spread the work load?

I genuinely have no idea and the fact it has happened for years, and I am pretty sure it has even happened with season ticket cards, makes it even more infuriating. It seems such a simple task.

Just thinking it through, there might be a slight risk with that. There's so much junk mail that comes through the letterbox these days, some people just throw it away and rapidly set aside what looks like a bill to be paid for later. I agree that putting Tickets on it is asking for trouble. But some sort of identification involving MCFC on the envelope is perhaps a necessary precaution. I'm just speculating about this. I don't have a ticket, and I'm not going. I absolutely couldn't afford it, but I greatly regret it. We went from 1976 to 2011 without being at Wembley, unless you count 1999. It will never, ever be something to take for granted, not for me, anyway.

What about the flurry of visits in the 80’s? Two FA Cup Final games in 1981 v Spurs & the Full Members Cup v Chelsea in 1986?

Had I have gone to Madrid it would probably been on Sunday for the week and flown back to London to go straight to Wembley.
In total we ordered 13 tickets for Wembley, of which seven arrived by last Saturday.
So I’d have been down by 6 tickets even though I bought them over two weeks before.
They sent them out after most tickets had been sold.
Why couldn’t they send out the tickets they sold that day them at the end of each day so they could spread the work load?
I am away with work this week and flying into London Saturday, instead of an afternoon check in I am supposed to spend Saturday travelling home to collect tickets that will definitely arrive tomorrow and then travel to Wembley on Sunday. £120 train extra £90 hotel I can’t use, thanks a fucking bunch ticket office.

I am away with work this week and flying into London Saturday, instead of an afternoon check in I am supposed to spend Saturday travelling home to collect tickets that will definitely arrive tomorrow and then travel to Wembley on Sunday. £120 train extra £90 hotel I can’t use, thanks a fucking bunch ticket office.
And when you get home the tickets won’t have arrived and there won’t be anyone available at City to speak to !
The way the club deal with sending out tickets really needs looking at .

It all highlights what a unique business football is. Where else could a business treat its customer base with complete arrogance and disregard, continually hike prices, and the customers keep coming back. Our tickets arrived yesterday, and based on prior experience I wasn’t too concerned, but why cause people so much inconvenience and stress, it is indefensible really.

As of 9am today, we have sold 34,286 of our 34,854 allocation (98% sold)
568 left

Level 1.........SOLD OUT

Level 2.......568.....(£125 to £150 per ticket!)

Level 5.......SOLD OUT

It won't sell out now, but nevertheless a great contingent and due to the odd allocation by Wembley, we are bringing about a 1000 more than Aston Villa. Do not know why Villa didn't get 34,854 too though

The e-ticket came through this morning. Better late than never, I suppose. At least that's a worry off my mind. As for what's left....

4Rhu5Ts.jpg

As Wirral said, I can't see us selling out now, with only two days to go.

A mate of mine had a week’s holiday when we last played Juve so went over on the Sunday.
The tickets for the game arrived on the Monday.
He phoned City to ask them could they reprint them and bring them over as they do checks on entry.
“No we can’t, T&Cs say no reprints for EUFA games”.
He had to buy two new tickets and City brought them over.

So it cost him for their lackadaisical attitude towards sending tickets out.

And when you get home the tickets won’t have arrived and there won’t be anyone available at City to speak to !
The way the club deal with sending out tickets really needs looking at .
You’d hope that there would be a fans rep organisation that could sort this out with City.
It’s a much higher priority and affects many more people than getting people to show their ID at away games.

It all highlights what a unique business football is. Where else could a business treat its customer base with complete arrogance and disregard, continually hike prices, and the customers keep coming back. Our tickets arrived yesterday, and based on prior experience I wasn’t too concerned, but why cause people so much inconvenience and stress, it is indefensible really.
The club sees us as customers but doesn't treat us as customers. That's why alsthough sometimes I feel like throwing in the towel, I'm still committed to City Matters and I'll chip away until the penny starts to drop with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.