League Cup final tickets

That was one horrible day. The weather, blues fighting blues, the actual game.
Couldn’t get a ticket for the stoke final, so that was my 1st ever city fa cup final one never to be forgotten for all the wrong reasons a truly horrific day

We sold out the last League Cup Final so don't see why we wouldn't sell this one out.

The only negative amongst City fans is the Wembley fatigue factor but given that we've been so many times to Wembley I think those that were getting fed-up with Wembley dropped out of the running a long time ago.

Here's how you might imagine the exhaustion factor amongst City's fanbase. We could be at 'X' where we're fast approaching the limit of the Wembley exhaustion factor????

I think the first 2-3 games fatigue factor would rise slowly, then after 4-5 finals it rises fast. But 15 games, and 8-9 years it's rising much more slowly, and we're in that phase now.

z7T5RGv.png

I reckon the curve is the other way around - like the total utility one.

law-of-diminishing-marginal-utility.png

Below ice cream = minutes in a game, and uses the dismal science to explain why people fuck off early:

OnTMPgLsMORBDSMGnpry72mAdIRatz_IQ-0Qo_4t8wrVY6yGRdf1VrgaZkDXHkDMdsQGr4HFtSZua995wUi-DrVT1ahmPMG-WMsqcwNTGAQqGo-Ruly97fBF_A

The peak is at 75 mins.

Guys best place near Wembley to park plz always gone by train or coach...going on Saturday coming back Sunday....one of my mates driving I'll be slurping...cheers.
I always park at Gerrards Cross and get the train from there. Costs about £6 for the day and then similar return price on the train. Drops you off at a White Horse Bridge

I reckon the curve is the other way around - like the total utility one.

law-of-diminishing-marginal-utility.png

Below ice cream = minutes in a game, and uses the dismal science to explain why people fuck off early:

OnTMPgLsMORBDSMGnpry72mAdIRatz_IQ-0Qo_4t8wrVY6yGRdf1VrgaZkDXHkDMdsQGr4HFtSZua995wUi-DrVT1ahmPMG-WMsqcwNTGAQqGo-Ruly97fBF_A

The peak is at 75 mins.
Colossal fail. I hope you amused yourself though

1,200 approx sold today.

If we assume similar sales on Weds, and Thursday, there will be around 10,000 seats going to Cityzens on Thursday afternoon.

I think there's over a 1,000 seats left in Level 2 and those are the seats that will be hard to shift. I believe we've got them because Club Wembley has shrunk in size over the years.

Think from looking at last years thread, sales are similar, maybe slightly slower. Think It will defo go past Thursday and I think they may go on general sale to anyone with purchase history inc ST holders who want more. Just a guess but sales seem to have really slowed down last few days.

We needn’t worry about selling out anyway. I’m sure the club will happily sell any unsold tickets to whichever agency wants them :-)

Failure is the correct English. No sensible person gives the slightest shit about sales.
I'm happy with 'a colossal failure'.

Manchester City for many fans is as much about the fans as it is about the team. They sustain each other.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.