League Cup final tickets

Got my three tickets but need one for my eldest lad who is not on the cup scheme, have left a single empty seat next to me in my block so if you could all leave that one alone and not book it it would be much appreciated........

Well my lad got the seat that I asked you all to save for him.
What a top bunch you bluemooners are! Cheers.

Ok fellow blues, having a nightmare trying to get tkts online, any ideas ? Dont want to ring tkt office, service is not the best.

Have you allowed for the blocks which they greyed out/took offlline? There were a lot of seats in those blocks.
iv noticed today when i got in that about 5 or 6 blocks in level 5 have sold out or like you say been " greyed " out,the same as been the same for the middle tier expensive seats,most of that as been greyed out all week,doubt its been sold out ,maybe given to villa ? my latest count of whats on the website

level 5 2728
middle tier 1531
level 1 3208

7467 left

iv noticed today when i got in that about 5 or 6 blocks in level 5 have sold out or like you say been " greyed " out,the same as been the same for the middle tier expensive seats,most of that as been greyed out all week,doubt its been sold out ,maybe given to villa ? my latest count of whats on the website

level 5 2728
middle tier 1531
level 1 3208

7467 left
Blocks 520 to 527 were taken off the planner today not sold. The middle tier aren't city's to Sell, they are club wembley seats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.