League Cup final tickets

blocks 520 to 527 taken off the planner.

I wonder why? I got 5 together in 525 this morning, just after 9.00. There were dozens of seats left in that block, as there were in 524 as well. I reckon there will be loads of seats available tomorrow afternoon, when tickets go on sale to non-seasoncard holders.

And credit where credit is due. The Ticket Office have certainly raised their game in the last 12 months - the new queueing system and "buying experience" this morning was miles better than this time last year, when I was tearing my hair out trying to get tickets for the Chelsea final. Logged on just before 9.00 and everthing sorted by 9.10.

So this is my mistake initially I know, but I have a ticket for myself and my dad for the final, but didn’t realise I could have added my kids (aged 8 & 11) at the same time, even though they are not season ticket holders. Anyway, I rang the club earlier and asked if it’s possible to move my purchased seats to somewhere else (or even just delete the purchase completely) so I can get tickets for my kids too tomorrow, ie we can all go together as a family. Well the club said there is nothing they can do, once you have tickets then that is it, apparently it’s what Wembley told them.

I don’t get it? Tickets are not posted out until next Monday. Why is it impossible to move to a new (available) seat? I’m wanting to take my kids to Wembley for their first time, help get a new generation of fans going to games, and they will be legitimately allowed to have a ticket come 3pm tomorrow, but Wembley say no...

I guess it is how it is, but the fact I am being denied taking my kids to Wembley because of silly admin rules, doesn’t feel the right way to look after the next generation...

So this is my mistake initially I know, but I have a ticket for myself and my dad for the final, but didn’t realise I could have added my kids (aged 8 & 11) at the same time, even though they are not season ticket holders. Anyway, I rang the club earlier and asked if it’s possible to move my purchased seats to somewhere else (or even just delete the purchase completely) so I can get tickets for my kids too tomorrow, ie we can all go together as a family. Well the club said there is nothing they can do, once you have tickets then that is it, apparently it’s what Wembley told them.

I don’t get it? Tickets are not posted out until next Monday. Why is it impossible to move to a new (available) seat? I’m wanting to take my kids to Wembley for their first time, help get a new generation of fans going to games, and they will be legitimately allowed to have a ticket come 3pm tomorrow, but Wembley say no...

I guess it is how it is, but the fact I am being denied taking my kids to Wembley because of silly admin rules, doesn’t feel the right way to look after the next generation...

Sell them on here to someone who needs a couple, then order some more when they reach open sale

As per @fathellensbellend comment but just to be safe, buy before you sell.

I wonder why? I got 5 together in 525 this morning, just after 9.00. There were dozens of seats left in that block, as there were in 524 as well. I reckon there will be loads of seats available tomorrow afternoon, when tickets go on sale to non-seasoncard holders.

And credit where credit is due. The Ticket Office have certainly raised their game in the last 12 months - the new queueing system and "buying experience" this morning was miles better than this time last year, when I was tearing my hair out trying to get tickets for the Chelsea final. Logged on just before 9.00 and everthing sorted by 9.10.

That's all well and good, but how many trips to Wembley has it taken for them to get their shit together?

Nah, loads will buy late, lots of people still skint from Xmas who will wait until nearer the end of Feb before buying.

It will sell out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.