League Cup final tickets

just to give the sales some perspective, Villa according to their webite have sold just under 30000 tickets, and were allocated an additional 571 tickets, City have about 4400 left, which i would presume also includes an additional amount of tickets similar to what Villa received, so i would say with our higher allocation, both clubs have sold similar amounts

Hi mate don't listen to all that's been said. I personally have no issues with Villa and always seen your fans as loyal and always been brilliant when I have been Villa Park. You were still pulling in a solid 30+ thousand down in the Championship.

I think what irks alot of us blues is we don't get the credit our support deserves we have always been there when we were shit. You look at attendance records and we have consistently been in the top 6 or 7 supported teams in this country. In 99 we were getting roughly 30,000 in the 3rd tier, just annoying when fans of other clubs say we have no fans.

As for sales in the league cup final it is slow but I think it will sell out. I am going and I can't wait buzzing for it. It is expensive going to Wembley 3 or 4 times a season and our core support is still in and around Manchester, we arent like the the Scousers or Trafford lot where we have thousand of glory hunters down south who can take up demand.

Anyway I hope it's a great final obviously want us to smash you haha, but enjoy and may the best team win

Cheers mate, just got back from the Villa v Spurs game,usual last minute lapse. We played well in patches but we concede 20+ chances to the opposition which we can't keep doing. This Villa fan would never knock your fanbase and you will win the final. We will just have a bit of a party I think as it is an escape from the relegation battle. One thing - stuff West Ham for me, it's great seeing them at the wrong end of the table.

Every Wembley final since its 1923 opening, when 150,000 pay at the gate fans arrived, has been all ticket for obvious reasons.

Every Wembley final since its 1923 opening, when 150,000 pay at the gate fans arrived, has been all ticket for obvious reasons.
Full members Cup final was pay on the gate. Now THAT was a proper final of a proper cup. putting 6 past Leeds on the way to the final, getting the mighty Hull City in the semi and 10 players starting 2 games in 24 hours against Utd then Chelsea. All that and not a single issue over Corporates nicking tickets...

Full members Cup final was pay on the gate. Now THAT was a proper final of a proper cup. putting 6 past Leeds on the way to the final, getting the mighty Hull City in the semi and 10 players starting 2 games in 24 hours against Utd then Chelsea. All that and not a single issue over Corporates nicking tickets...

That was pay on the gate and you were given the ticket that the steward pull from the stub. That was to ensure you could not have the possibility of more people in the ground in any area than the capacity of that area. I turned up on the day for the Full Members and paid my £5 cash and still have the ticket to boot.

Had to be as there were a fair few Chelsea fans in the bottom bit of our end at Wembley as it kicked off when they scored. Chelsea’s end was absolutely rammed that day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.