League cup final travel arrangements

Holiday inn is still showing twin rooms for £89. Good bar, clean rooms and only 100 yards from Stadium. Or there's the Green Man still showing available ;-)

Watching Morrissey in Leeds on the Sat so will travel from there Sunday and back the next day. Tickets about £58 return and hotel £26
What a fantastic weekend that will be! (assuming the great man turns up......)
I thought about coming over for 2 gigs and the final but it was too much of a gamble on booking flights earlier on assuming City would get to Wembley and Morrissey would turn up!

What a fantastic weekend that will be! (assuming the great man turns up......)
I thought about coming over for 2 gigs and the final but it was too much of a gamble on booking flights earlier on assuming City would get to Wembley and Morrissey would turn up!

I haven’t factored in the not turning up bit! I might throw in an after party too if I can find one, Especially as my missus hasn’t a clue about my plans yet!

For any Blues in Cumbria or SW Scotland, the Carlisle OSC will be running a coach on the day from Carlisle city centre & return straight after the match. It will be an early start mind, as we like to get to Wembley in time for a few pints. We will also be picking up at various points along the M6.
Sensible & well behaved Blues only.
Anyone interested please PM me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.