LEAGUE CUP WINNERS 2013/2014!! Post Final Thread

That'll do nicely, frustrating 1st half, really turned it on it's head to with those couple of screamers, well done Nasri MOTM

Sky Blue said:
adrianr said:
Really forcing it trying to discuss whether that was a foul on Larson.

Son of Twitch being made to look a ****
Both Phillips and Quinn (each of them with strong Wearside sympathies), said that it wasn't a foul. Indeed, Phillips thought that Merlin had been fouled by Larsson in the lead up to the goal.

I watched with my dad and my brother (both Sunderland fans) and they were like... "ya can't argue with them two" after the wonder strikes from Yaya and Nasri. Took the loss pretty well really, even saying the ref had been lenient.

In the stream we watched, the commentator doubted if Yaya had intended it! Has he not seen Yaya? His right leg is a wand - a big, black, 5 foot, muscular wand. *nohomo

Nice one, guys! Good luck for the rest of the season.

baldybouncer said:
Redknapp on Nasri .......... utter bollocks (as usual)
Fucking hate all the pundits so much that I can't watch any English coverage of City matches.

Redknapp is particularly annoying because he's a thick fuck.

adrianr said:
Really forcing it trying to discuss whether that was a foul on Larson.

Those tw*ats cant bring me down today. They can say what they f***king like.

THE PELLIGRINI ERA BEGINS!

I'm not sure if it's more fun to win things this way or cruise to win big matches. As long as we are winning, I guess it doesn't really matter, but it isn't and never will be dull being a City fan.

I am still gobsmacked by Yaya's goal, it was truly out of the Blue!

Another fantastic win and trophy, and another day I can walk around quietly with my shirt and scarf on, a smile on my face, and without saying a word watching the rag fans I know go and hide.

Thank you City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.