LEAGUE CUP WINNERS 2013/2014!! Post Final Thread

alanblue said:
Best two goals wembley has seen

I thought the Tueart one special but those two were magnificent.

Fair do's to Sunderland, they had us worried for a while but when City finally turned up there was only one result.

marco said:
sky are getting a call tomo im going to cancel, never heard so much shit in all my life
cancel it mate. bunch of cunts. I cancelled 2 months ago. Couldn't stand it.
Just subscribe to bein sports £9 a month. Give us a shout if you need to get it working. You can even watch Sat 3pm kickoffs... Non-english commentary tho. Still, at least you don't have to hear that shite. Or pay their wages!

BlueGun, could you do a gif of Nasri's goal from behind him please. It shows how he had nothing to aim at and had to curve the ball around the defender with the outside of his boot. World Class those 1st 2 goals.

Nasri plays for 45 mins and wins MOTM. Genius plan to just have him warming up for the 1st half.

Well done to Sunderland, made it tough and a test. Not many sides would have beaten them today.

marco said:
sky are getting a call tomo im going to cancel, never heard so much shit in all my life

Shocking wasnt it. Although this won't be sky's fault, I thought the camera work was shocking. Showing them close ups of players while in the corners was annoying the fuck out of me. Also showing just the Sunderland fans singing at the end rather than city just summed the bias up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.