LEAGUE CUP WINNERS 2013/2014!! Post Final Thread

Can anyone sat in Block 126 explain this bloke with the door ?

13yqqvs.jpg

nlrkt3.jpg

After a dire first half i feared the worst, then the second was a joy. Absolutely buzzing atm. Pot number one for the reign of Pelly, get in! I'll never forget this match and the way it happened. Had a few ales so can't say much more than that right now! WHO ARE WE? BLUE ARMY!

Bluemoon :)
Well done boys!!
My 20 month old daughter wore her city shirt today and shouted blues then kissed the badge after the first goal my little lucky charm :)
C.t.i.d
Xxxx

Just got home from the game. Not surprised we made hard work of it but at no time did I think we would lose. In fact, I have thought since before this season that we'd win this trophy, which is why I joined the cup scheme for the League Cup for the first time: I usually only do that for the ohter two cups:-)

Our greater quali told in the end. Yaya was so up for it and his goal was out of this world. Nasri's finish wasn't half bad either. What a couple of minutes that was.

We could have done with showing a bit more composure for a lot of the game but it made for a very good final and I was quite emotional watching us lift the trophy.

Great for Pellegrini to get one on the board at the first attempt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.