LEAGUE CUP WINNERS 2013/2014!! Post Final Thread

what was the score? did we win? i was too busy too watch, listen or even go to the match... i just wish i'd started peeling the potatoes earlier

jimharri said:
Uber Blue said:
Cobwebcat said:

Especially the one that has the scoreline as 'wages 3 - Sunderland 1.' Just remind me again, who's just signed a contract for the highest wages in UK football?

Thick fucks.
Liked this one at the bottom of page 8;

''I think you missed my point.

Toure was virtually unchallenged but kept the ball neatly closely his feet and his head up. It was no magical play but rather solid, quality work that Fellaini is incapable of. We needed a midfielder who had already mastered the basics of midfield play rather than a hairy Peter Crouch.''

Comparing bogbrush head to a hairy Peter Crouch; priceless!

To be fair Redcafe isn't that bad a place, largely because most of the posters aren't from Manchester so don't have any particular animosity towards us. And the ones who do are funny as fuck, incredibly bitter, love reading redcafe whenever we win just to see them getting angry.

Liked the fans on sky, especially the one who mentioned Toure is on a lot less than Rooney too - you sir made me smile

bennyboy said:
Cometh the hour cometh Yaya.
All started from a fecked up free kick as well.

Fecked up? It was the most complex and well executed freekick routine i've ever seen, well done to the coaches i say.

Nice to free up an extra Thursday night spot for our friends in need across town also. Always feels nice to do a bit of charity work.

Have to be honest after first half(which sunderland played brilliant)thought we were done for,no cohesion to our game bar one or two flurrys..Second half oh my god two world class finishes which sealed sunderlands fate...And im fcuking gloating we have won ANOTHER trophy,regardless what people make of the league cup,just hope this inspires the boys to push on in the league and fa cup,and as for barcelona well you just never know...Isn't great to be a blue come on city lets keep going......

ForzaMancini said:
jimharri said:
Uber Blue said:
Especially the one that has the scoreline as 'wages 3 - Sunderland 1.' Just remind me again, who's just signed a contract for the highest wages in UK football?

Thick fucks.
Liked this one at the bottom of page 8;

''I think you missed my point.

Toure was virtually unchallenged but kept the ball neatly closely his feet and his head up. It was no magical play but rather solid, quality work that Fellaini is incapable of. We needed a midfielder who had already mastered the basics of midfield play rather than a hairy Peter Crouch.''

Comparing bogbrush head to a hairy Peter Crouch; priceless!

To be fair Redcafe isn't that bad a place, largely because most of the posters aren't from Manchester so don't have any particular animosity towards us. And the ones who do are funny as fuck, incredibly bitter, love reading redcafe whenever we win just to see them getting angry.

Someone is pleased for us, though.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=52894.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/ind ... ic=52894.0</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.