League or Champions League?

Which would you rather win?

• Total voters
If we win league and get 96 points
Then what will the rats like Neville say
That would be back to back league and two highest points totals ever
Obviously at that point the goal posts will move again

No it isn’t. I would fancy our chances against anyone “on our day”. I presume you thought the same about Monaco a couple of seasons ago.

No, because that City side was inconsistent. This City side has had the odd blip but has been incredible for nearly two full seasons. That Monaco team were top of the French league and scoring for fun and we were conceding with nearly every shot we faced. We are a different beast now. And anything can happen in a football game but as I said we should not be worried about Ajax just because they beat a very poor Real Madrid team that also lost to CSKA Moscow amongst others this season.

LEAGUE AND CHAMPIONS LEAGUE THIS YEAR !

All the bogus investigation going on...who knows

No, because that City side was inconsistent. This City side has had the odd blip but has been incredible for nearly two full seasons. That Monaco team were top of the French league and scoring for fun and we were conceding with nearly every shot we faced. We are a different beast now. And anything can happen in a football game but as I said we should not be worried about Ajax just because they beat a very poor Real Madrid team that also lost to CSKA Moscow amongst others this season.
I never said I was worried or that we should be!!

Why would you prefer to avoid them if you were not worried?! Because you don't like Amsterdam this time of year?
I think we would have easier games against some of the other teams. Not worried, never said I was. FWIW i’m not worried by your strangely obsessive preoccupation with my original post either!

League. Would love to win the Champions League this year though, before we get banned. Win it once then either sack it off, or turn up and devalue it by playing a youth team, or scoring a million own goals and losing every group game.

Nothing UEFA could do, as long as we are finishing easily in the top 3 every season, we'd still qualify for the Champions League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.