League or Champions League?

Which would you rather win?

• Total voters
League all day and especially to deny red scousers. It is their year again it would seem.

Champions league anyone but Spurs/Liverpool to avoid media love in.

Both, but I'd like to see more youngsters and squad players play in other domestic cups instead of just core 11 getting involve in all competitions.

Last season was 100% the PL.
This season i think it has to be the CL as a natural guage of progression and to shut all the fuckers up saying "you have never been champions of England".
One thing for sure is you know should we make the final, the ref will be the anti Catalonia Spanish ref who sent Pep off and denied Sane's "goal" v the Scousers in 2018

I'd take the league every time but if there's one year I would sacrifice it for the Champions League, it's in David Silva's last season at the club.

league, then after three league titles in a row CL year after.

But we are going to find it difficult to win the league this year being up against the FA. They are going to be more bias than UEFA.

Personally, the PL. However, I think the owners would love to win the CL. It would complete the set (apart from the EL obviously!). And, for what they've done for our club, I'll go with that.

BOOOOOOO!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.