League Title or CL Final?

If the choice was league or CL winners rather than just final I would take the CL.

I think it's the one the owners wants more than any and for what he has given us, I would be happy if we won that for him.

Globally it would propel us to the very top level too. We are just below that at the moment.

However, reality says that we have a much better chance of winning the league and I will be extremely happy if we do, preferably with 3/4 games to spare for once!

I'd rather win the CL than the league, but give me the league over the CL final anyday. Nobody remembers a runner up, look at Juve last year.

In terms of appearances, the world is judging us on whether or not we can win the CL title.

I honestly believe we will be in contention for the PL for a very, very long time. Only certain squads can get it done in the CL and I think we may have that in this squad this year. Not so sure about next year given the aging players we will need to replace in midfield.

Champions of your country first, anything else is a bonus, perish the thought of wenger, turtlehead, eye gouger or even the shiny tooth one winning the league, just about handle anyone else winning it, seems legit to me :-))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.