Least hated rag of all time.

I thought Cantona was great to watch, just not when playing against us.

Thought he was magic tbh.

Red mate in work thought the same about Kinkladze when he was at the club.It might sound odd, but you have to appreciate great talent if you're a genuine football fan.From their current squad, I like Berbatov, gutted we never signed him. And my red mate still (secretly, he thinks :D) loves Tevez.

DoubleDenimDave said:

Red mate in work thought the same about Kinkladze when he was at the club.It might sound odd, but you have to appreciate great talent if you're a genuine football fan.From their current squad, I like Berbatov, gutted we never signed him. And my red mate still (secretly, he thinks :D) loves Tevez.

Cantona is a French rag bastard, bring French is enough to hate him but a rag to boot??

And berbatov? Are you real? Do you go to games or watch football or just read the sun? He's crap, makes adebayour look energetic and jo prolific in front of goal

No decent rags at all, anyone who is a rag sympathiser should be lined up and shot

BlueDean said:
DoubleDenimDave said:

Cantona is a French rag bastard, bring French is enough to hate him but a rag to boot??

And berbatov? Are you real? Do you go to games or watch football or just read the sun? He's crap, makes adebayour look energetic and jo prolific in front of goal

No decent rags at all, anyone who is a rag sympathiser should be lined up and shot

Top, top, top Blue.

Berbatov is the leading scorer this season and is a quality footballer.'Do you go to games?' - oh, brilliant, you empty headed moron.I appreciate quality, wherever it comes from. Berbatov would be brilliant in our team.

Paul Scholes.

He might be a fucking dirty sod, and he's scored some vital goals for them against us, but he does his job the best he can and to the highest of ability. He deserves what he has in terms of honours and national caps, and I think if he'd gone to the World Cup in 2006, England would have won it. He doesn't score many anymore, and he's going to retire soon, but he's a great player even still. He keeps his mouth shut and apllies his trade where Ferguson needs him to - on the pitch.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQXrMbArqSs[/youtube]

MCFC BOB said:
Paul Scholes.

He might be a fucking dirty sod, and he's scored some vital goals for them against us, but he does his job the best he can and to the highest of ability. He deserves what he has in terms of honours and national caps, and I think if he'd gone to Euro 2008, England would have won it. He doesn't score many anymore, and he's going to retire soon, but he's a great player even still. He keeps his mouth shut and apllies his trade where Ferguson needs him to - on the pitch.

England didn't qualify for Euro 2008.

Cambridgeblue said:
Pam said:
Ryan Giggs? Are you shitting me? Most raggedy of rag cnuts that one.

Agree.... the **** even claims he scored the winner against us in 1991 when he clearly never even touched the ball (dont blame Colin Hendry for giving it to Giggs rather than have it down as an own goal though). But the Taffy twat never even touched it.

As a kid in the 70's I quite liked Steve Coppell when he played for England.....

Unknown_Genius said:
MCFC BOB said:
Paul Scholes.

He might be a fucking dirty sod, and he's scored some vital goals for them against us, but he does his job the best he can and to the highest of ability. He deserves what he has in terms of honours and national caps, and I think if he'd gone to Euro 2008, England would have won it. He doesn't score many anymore, and he's going to retire soon, but he's a great player even still. He keeps his mouth shut and apllies his trade where Ferguson needs him to - on the pitch.

England didn't qualify for Euro 2008.
I meant the World Cup in 2006! Lol.

I'll change that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.