Least hated rag of all time.

El Boy Wonder said:
Oh and Solskjaer, met him in the ALexandra hospital in Cheadle when i was in there, he was there with his mrs (FIT) not long after we had spanked them 3-1. Had some banter with him and he signed something for one of my mates (who idolised him)
Quite surprised he's not had a few more mentions. Never met him, but he seems like a sound sort of bloke. Never whinged about being a perpetual sub, and always came across as a quiet sort of bloke in interviews. Maybe it's something to do with the fact that he looks like he'd like a pat on the head!

Discounting anyone with a City connection; Goater, Busby,Law etc ( and nobody has mentioned Peter Barnes yet) - I can say that Clayton Blackmore was a nice lad when I met him and Kevin Moran always seemed to be an honest sort.

Cant think of many though.

Football is football, United have played a big part in my life, cant honestly say i really hate any of them, apart from the brain washed STRETFORD wives. (Stepford) Fuck me If only Jones at Liverpool at stayed fit, we would never have noticed them two nonentities.

Fuck me, Quite good that give us a Gold star for that one xxx

werenotreallyhere said:
Oh Terry Cook.....coz he isn't one anymore.....

Old Wing Commander Cook.

It has to be Dennis Law. My mum, recently had the pleasure of meeting him for a few days while he was in hospital. She said he was an absolute gent, and he returned afterwards to give all the staff a gift and signed a book for me dad.

That back heel was brilliant, but for him to show respect to his past team (Even though it was the shite) was great, and i respect that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.