Least hated rag of all time.

If it wasn't for that tackle on Glyn Pardoe, I would have said George Best because he was the most talented player of all time and was a big mate of Mike Summerbee's, so he must have been an OK bloke.

Apart from him, it's got to be Law, not just for that backheel, but that would be enough for me on its own.

whp.blue said:
duncan edwards

Yep. Gotta be Duncan Edwards. Never really stuck around long enough to get to the point where he wouldn't be liked by blues, and I've always thought in the passing years he wouldn't have been like most Rag players. Always thought he was the only Rag good enough to play for us but didn't.

Got to be, has to be, couldn't be any other than the great Dennis Law. Played for us first, made us a few quid, returned to us after blotting his copy book and then did something which in my book surpasses any cup final win, wedding day, birth of your first child etc. Tevez will be alonside him if he backheels the goal that relegates Utd in a few years ime when their financial meltdown is complete, but until then, it's the Lawman.

I sort of ended up quite liking tranny.... purely for the way he f****d them them around so much in his final 18 months at the club... desperate to leave, constantly courting real madrid, forcing fergie to break off from his summer holiday and travel halfway round the world to kiss his arse and beg him to stay for just one more season, making fergie look a right dick with his "wouldnt sell them a virus" comment, then ultimately showing the rags up for what they are... a debt ridden selling club who have to let their best players go to the proper BIG clubs.

Paul Scholes for me aswell.
His daughter plays netball in the same league as my daughter and he's always very forthcoming to all the kiss arse's.
A real family man, never had bad press and go's to watch his LOCAL team play.
I hope he ends his career at Oldham.

Pam said:
Just to compliment the worst rag ever thread, who is the least offensive of all time. Denis Law, Brian Kidd and Ryan Giggs spring to mind.

Schmeical or Scholes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.