Lech Posnan tonight

Pigeonho said:
Blue Smarties said:
die_hard needs to be stopped for his own safety, he's too hard. Just had a text from a mate who works in a cafe saying die_hards just ordered a bowl of concrete for lunch.
Washed down with molten lava, and a bunch of nails for pud.
Just heard he's been into a shop looking for some golf shoes but kicked off because the spikes are on the base of the shoe, not on the inside.

quick question guys whats the easiest way to get to coms from town?used to get a cab but thought id try public transport tonight...do i just get the 216?? from piccadilly?

lostmyhouseski said:
quick question guys whats the easiest way to get to coms from town?used to get a cab but thought id try public transport tonight...do i just get the 216?? from piccadilly?

SHHHHHHH. Nobody tell him, that user name looks Polish to me ;)

Blue Smarties said:
Pigeonho said:
Washed down with molten lava, and a bunch of nails for pud.
Just heard he's been into a shop looking for some golf shoes but kicked off because the spikes are on the base of the shoe, not on the inside.
I heard he's at the City team hotel, waiting to show De Jong how its really done.

Ye 216 takes you straight there mate.

They have direct stadium only buses on as well, both go the same way.

blue b4 the moon said:
lostmyhouseski said:

SHHHHHHH. Nobody tell him, that user name looks Polish to me ;)

haha can assure you not trying to avoid them if anything as im going solo hence my question! ;)

i heard he is the head leader of the morcambe ultras
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEztPD559oY&feature=related[/youtube]

i love watchin stanley ultras they are ace lol
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60qoQGCTzsk[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.