Lech Posnan tonight

What a fuckin racket they made. Best i've seen at Eastlands by a mile. Reminded me of the old days when every away team had a decent number of fans.
You can keep yer scarves, inflatables and piped music.

Have to say they were outstanding. That anthem they were singing sounded like a theme tune to something like dads army! Think they would have gone absolutely mental if they had gone a goal up at any stage. Best away fans I've seen by a mile.

They were pure entertainment. They were also everywhere in the ground. I'm in the family stand with my son, say to the bloke sitting next to me 'the poles are everywhere' get some reply, first goal goes in, he and his mates sitting down looking glum....

Stillsy said:
Yeah they made some great noise tonight and there wasnt much fighting but they all had to go through a metal detector before they went in and there was hundreds of knives and darts take off them.

I mean why on earth would they want to bring a knife and darts to a football match the fucking braindead wankers.

And what is your definite evidence for that, apart from a few rumours put around by 17 year olds who would run at the first sign of a big Pole? If they had been found in possession of a knife they would have been arrested, not just had it taken off them with a nice friendly pat on the back!

Lech fans didnt come to manchester to cause problems.
They came to have a good time,city fans will have no problems in Poland,infact,i think city fans will have a great time in poznan.Its true lech club has big hooligan element but only interested in Legia and some other enemies in poland.
Had to laugh at the comments about them being 'huge',thats steroids im afraid,its a big craze in poland,maybe like hash in the uk for comparison.
Anyway,polish football is absolte shite,lower than azerbijahn so the fans decided a few years ago fk football lets party!!

The one thing to be wary of is 2012 'ME,i think there can be big big problems in poland,esp with our friends the germans.I hope germany is located in ukraine because really there is potential for badly injured people,england fans should go to poland they can have big party.
Good luck city,great stadium,great fans..

Best away fans i've ever seen by a long way. The atmosphere they generated was immense for only 6000 fans, imagine a stadium full! All created by a man with a megaphone might I add....

Thought it was more like 9000 myself as the East Lvl 3 supposedly holds 5500 and then there is the normal away section. There were good though, best away support i've seen at COMS.

there was some prick behind us ranting about how we should all support a proper team then started singing newcastle united for no reason, then him and about 5 of his mates jumped up when they scored, what did the stewards do ? absolute fuck all.

A couple of pics of the Poznan fans who I thought were brilliant last night. Pics don't really do them justice as I was a bit far away in 104.
s0vfnn.jpg

This one is with the tops off
1zcokys.jpg

the bbc were following GMP around as well.<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:04 am --<br /><br />
Stillsy said:
The Fixer said:
Serious stillsy how old are you? Don't look for it keep your head dowm amd enjoy the game!

Mate im 18 but thats got nothing to do with it, im far from a hooligan i wudnt even dream of getting involved with that shite all im saying is i dont want a kick in tonight.

Just a quick question, when was the last time city had a firm out at home? Fucking ages ago because we never need one and theres very little trouble these days especially in the premier league. But why have we got one out tonight? Because these goons from poland are intending to tear up the place and fight anyone they see! So have a go at me if im wrong but if the guvnors would be stopping me from getting a pasting then im more than grateful

you sad sad man. Remember just because what you dont see, doesnt mean its not there.

asking for help on a forum pffft

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.