Lech Posnan tonight

Thought the Poznan fans were brilliant. A few sat on row behind us and a few others dotted around. No mither and no one giving them any grief for being there. Imagine if another English club had fans showing their colours in our blocks, a lot more City would be having a go if they did.

Poznan showed how much noise we should be making each week but the sanitised all seater Premiership will never get near it.

Only disappointment was what happened to the wall of death. Was looking forward to that, it started and then just fizzled out. What happened ?

robsta said:
Thought the Poznan fans were brilliant. A few sat on row behind us and a few others dotted around. No mither and no one giving them any grief for being there. Imagine if another English club had fans showing their colours in our blocks, a lot more City would be having a go if they did.imagine if it was blackpool;where they lobbed out an 86yr old man;who was sat in front of ian cheeseman;just because he was from manchester;also his 15yr old grandaughter.

Poznan showed how much noise we should be making each week but the sanitised all seater Premiership will never get near it.

Only disappointment was what happened to the wall of death. Was looking forward to that, it started and then just fizzled out. What happened ?

robsta said:
Thought the Poznan fans were brilliant. A few sat on row behind us and a few others dotted around. No mither and no one giving them any grief for being there. Imagine if another English club had fans showing their colours in our blocks, a lot more City would be having a go if they did.

haha I was telling my fellow stewards to watch for this, they got warmed up for it with the parting down the middle then Ade got the third goal and it became a damp squid and was forgotten.

Trigger said:
robsta said:

haha I was telling my fellow stewards to watch for this, they got warmed up for it with the parting down the middle then Ade got the third goal and it became a damp squid and was forgotten.

Probably a stupid question but what's the Wall of Death?

mcfcmatt said:
raglanblue said:
do they still have standing at poznan;and other grounds in poland.

I think Poznans new stadium is all seater?
http://en.ukraine2012.gov.ua/publication/stadiums/Poznan Stadium/20715.html

Wonder if they actually make them sit though - like to see them try. And wonder if they start quoting local council health and safety regulations and saying they will lose their licence if fans persistently stand ? Doubt it.

Hey Trigger how would you like to look after that lot every week and try and make them sit down ? ;-)

Bluebird1 said:
greenie said:
The wall of death, I think, is where their fans split into two halves and just charge at each other

Ah, thanks:-) I did comment at the time about the fact they had split into two but didn't know why.

It's this:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUVXNeHa5EA[/youtube]

Guess the metal detectors spotted the motor bike :-)

Sorry only taking the mickey. This is the Poznan version (previously posted on another thread). 3mins 36 secs in but worth watching the whole lot.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZtnxHhTvZU&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.