Lee Croft

Mattbianco1 said:
sjk2008 said:
I think its bullshit. Ball boy was being cocky and kicked the ball away as we chased a late equaliser. Croft might have had a few words but the ballboy, initially, didn't react badly at all.

Full time comes and Croft offers his hand as an apology but people then jump to the age old conclusion that because the ballboy wasn't white, any words said in his direction has to have been racist.

Obviously, if it turns out he is guilty, then regardless of how well he's doing for us, he can fuck off back to Derby. However, I think its a load of shit. You'd have to be pretty stupid to risk a hefty ban, suspension, fine and being labelled a racist, to lose your temper with a little kid and racially abuse him!!

-- Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:37 am --

I think its bullshit. Ball boy was being cocky and kicked the ball away as we chased a late equaliser. Croft might have had a few words but the ballboy, initially, didn't react badly at all.

Full time comes and Croft offers his hand as an apology but people then jump to the age old conclusion that because the ballboy wasn't white, any words said in his direction has to have been racist.

Obviously, if it turns out he is guilty, then regardless of how well he's doing for us, he can fuck off back to Derby. However, I think its a load of shit. You'd have to be pretty stupid to risk a hefty ban, suspension, fine and being labelled a racist, to lose your temper with a little kid and racially abuse him!!

The ballboy hasn't accused him. SUFC haven't accused him. It is the fans in the stand behind him that have lodged complaints. About 10 or so have all reported the incident.

I was at the game and the fans behind him were incensed with it. I thought it was just because he'd shouted at him.

Looking at the lads face on FL Show, he was close to tears so god knows.

Mind you, Nick Blackman was stood close to the incident so if he'd heard racial abuse surely he would have accused him... or lamped him!!
I find that hard to believe, there arent 10 fans in the stand behind him ;)

Blootoof said:
sjk2008 said:

If the accused was a City player you would be all over this thread patronising any City fan that even shown the slightest glimpse of support to said player, riding about the threads on that high horse Felix fuckin Baumgartner wouldn't jump from. But as it's an Oldham player....!??

As for stupid. I would class myself as a bit stupid when it comes to the brain department, yet even I think professional footballer's are thick as fuck, so what does that tell you?

Stop talking out of your fucking arse, yeah?

I can't remember EVER jumping into a thread and patronising a City fan for defending their club.

As for the comment on professional footballers being thick as fuck? Are you generalising there?

I agree there's a lot of thick ones, however, I don't think they are all thick.

Plus, you have thick and then you have mindblowingly thick - which is what I would class Croft as if he's racially abused a ball boy.

Anyway, keep on spewing bullshit wont you.

sjk2008 said:
Blootoof said:
sjk2008 said:

If the accused was a City player you would be all over this thread patronising any City fan that even shown the slightest glimpse of support to said player, riding about the threads on that high horse Felix fuckin Baumgartner wouldn't jump from. But as it's an Oldham player....!??

As for stupid. I would class myself as a bit stupid when it comes to the brain department, yet even I think professional footballer's are thick as fuck, so what does that tell you?

I farted full guff on my keys to type this as it's the only way you can talk to an arse hole.

Blootoof said:
sjk2008 said:
Blootoof said:

I farted full guff on my keys to type this as it's the only way you can talk to an arse hole.

I'm guessing you're about 12 then?

Yep, forums aren't the place for children like you.

Moving on....

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
It looks like the ball boy was being a bit of a nob,and probably deserved a reality check,but Croft is daft if he brought race into it,given the current climate,as the FA want to appear to be taking racism seriously,even if they aren't.

IMO, it's simply a case of white shouts at black, therefore it can only be racism.

Like I've said, if it's true, he can fuck off back to Derby. Personally, I think it's bullshit.

I think all this shit that Kirsty is putting him through is catching up with him. I can't see it being racial - he's the father of a mixed race baby. I think he should pack the football in & get back to the garage - what will Weatherfield do if there's no one taking care of it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.