Lee Croft

Blootoof said:
BuckersMCFC said:
Blootoof said:
Have you seen his Wiki page?

<span><a class="smarterwiki-linkify" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Croft">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Croft</a></span>

Talk about a career nose-dive.

I know it's only Wikipedia, but

As of Octopber 14th 2012, Croft was the subject of a police investigation after he was accused of abusing a black ball boy both racially and sexually.[36]

First I've heard about sexually?

Does Black KUNT count?
bit near the edge there mister.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
Ballboy was being a dick and kicked the all away
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Y-nxAGIDw7Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... -nxAGIDw7Q</a>
Thanks for the link. At least we now know what we're talking about!

Regardless of how daft the ballboy acted by kicking away the ball, I still think that it's not the footballer's place to take him to task over it. If Croft had kept his cool at the time, he could have made a formal complaint about the lad's behaviour after the match (despite everyone having seen it), and whoever is in charge of the ballboys would have taken action. As it is alleged, Croft lost his temper, and we end up with a discussion on this 'ere forum.

It's a choice. If someone provokes you, you can choose to lash out, or you can choose to ignore it.

The same story every day now isn't it?

Looks to me like the ballboy kicked the ball away (Can't refs send ballboys off?)

Croft should have been more composed and he could have tried to keep his mouth in order.

But we don't have to not believe him by default.

sjk2008 said:
I think its bullshit. Ball boy was being cocky and kicked the ball away as we chased a late equaliser. Croft might have had a few words but the ballboy, initially, didn't react badly at all.

Full time comes and Croft offers his hand as an apology but people then jump to the age old conclusion that because the ballboy wasn't white, any words said in his direction has to have been racist.

Obviously, if it turns out he is guilty, then regardless of how well he's doing for us, he can fuck off back to Derby. However, I think its a load of shit. You'd have to be pretty stupid to risk a hefty ban, suspension, fine and being labelled a racist, to lose your temper with a little kid and racially abuse him!!

-- Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:37 am --

I think its bullshit. Ball boy was being cocky and kicked the ball away as we chased a late equaliser. Croft might have had a few words but the ballboy, initially, didn't react badly at all.

Full time comes and Croft offers his hand as an apology but people then jump to the age old conclusion that because the ballboy wasn't white, any words said in his direction has to have been racist.

Obviously, if it turns out he is guilty, then regardless of how well he's doing for us, he can fuck off back to Derby. However, I think its a load of shit. You'd have to be pretty stupid to risk a hefty ban, suspension, fine and being labelled a racist, to lose your temper with a little kid and racially abuse him!!

The ballboy hasn't accused him. SUFC haven't accused him. It is the fans in the stand behind him that have lodged complaints. About 10 or so have all reported the incident.

I was at the game and the fans behind him were incensed with it. I thought it was just because he'd shouted at him.

Looking at the lads face on FL Show, he was close to tears so god knows.

Mind you, Nick Blackman was stood close to the incident so if he'd heard racial abuse surely he would have accused him... or lamped him!!

peoffrey said:
citykev28 said:
peoffrey said:
Would they not? West Ham broke the rules or they didn't. i.e. The murder still happened.

Considering Sheffield United went to court for loss of earnings due to their relegation from the Premier League, I reckon they'd have been laughed out of court for trying to claim for loss of earnings due to relegation from the Premier League had they actually stayed up.

You've completely missed my point. If West Ham had been fielding an ineligible player and Sheffield United had stayed up then they wouldn't have cared whether he'd have been able to play or not. It's only because it affected them and they were clutching at straws.

Fulham and Wigan stayed up and both backed Sheff Utd..

Wigan were in fact the team that sent them down and Dave Whelan said that SUFC had Wigans full backing.

PLUS... Sheff Utd got £20m compensation for it. The PLeague and FA knew West Ham were in the wrong but didn't dare change the outcome of the league table. They left it too late to dock points. Even after West Ham were fined, they continued to play Tevez, who just happened to score the only goal at Old Trafford on the final day.

If Mr Brooking wasn't involved at the FA West Ham wouldve been docked points.

If Sheff Utd. Fulham. Wigan. Charlton or Watford had have done what West Ham did, they wouldve had points deducted too.. Not precious little West Ham

Why would he want to shake the kids hand at the end if he had done fuck all.....he was a ball boy not a player so shouldn't have really been arsed unless he said something inappropriate....no smoke with out fire and his actions at the end make me think he said something that he knew was over the top....calling someone a twat or a ****, kid or not would not warrant his actions at the end especially as it was between the 2 of them it's not like anything was over heard....it looks like he fuck up to me

billfromthehill said:
Blootoof said:
BuckersMCFC said:
I know it's only Wikipedia, but

As of Octopber 14th 2012, Croft was the subject of a police investigation after he was accused of abusing a black ball boy both racially and sexually.[36]

First I've heard about sexually?

Does Black KUNT count?
bit near the edge there mister.

If I'd highlighted both black and kunt you might have a case :p

Anyway, just seen the clip. He looked a bit <Oh fuck! What have I done?> to me as he went to shake the lads hand (IMO) <---

Even if it was racist comment the FA will take their usual stance that its different for footballers, give him a few weeks ban and a weeks wages (about £300 at Latics)

Definitely don't condone racist behaviour. The ball boy was a little shit there it has to be said.

sjk2008 said:

-- Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:37 am --

If the accused was a City player you would be all over this thread patronising any City fan that even shown the slightest glimpse of support to said player, riding about the threads on that high horse Felix fuckin Baumgartner wouldn't jump from. But as it's an Oldham player....!??

As for stupid. I would class myself as a bit stupid when it comes to the brain department, yet even I think professional footballer's are thick as fuck, so what does that tell you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.