Lee Jackson Head Groundsman Leaving

Strange Julian not now staying.....................?

More minutes on pitch and No1 Groundsman

Lee has done a fantastic job for city and been there a long time , when we was skint and probably struggled for a wage rise for years , before we got the new hierarchy
The pitch has always been perfect to me and never any complaints from opponents domestic and international , rugby too. He contributed to some great moments
I congratulate Lee on 33 years service and applaud him and wish him the best for his future
He’s a blue through and through and travels to every away game on supporters club coach
Thanks Lee

Lee has done a fantastic job for city and been there a long time , when we was skint and probably struggled for a wage rise for years , before we got the new hierarchy
The pitch has always been perfect to me and never any complaints from opponents domestic and international , rugby too. He contributed to some great moments
I congratulate Lee on 33 years service and applaud him and wish him the best for his future
He’s a blue through and through and travels to every away game on supporters club coach
Thanks Lee
Agree with all that ,top blue is lee

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.