"Lee Mason. Oh Dear"

SWP's back said:
Blind twat.
You're being far too kind. Incompetent fucking **** is nearer the mark. Ref was a shambles today, just happy we played well enough to pick up the 3 points. MOTD won't give us credit for that though, it'll be all about how plucky Hull tried to ride their luck and went offside half a dozen times before getting inevitably buried in the final minutes by moneybags City. Nevermind the disallowed goal, that should have made it a game for the tigers (fuck right off)

Would someone be as kind to copy and paste the article for me...my ipad keeps saying summat about "no imput file".....cheers.

A dog shit referee dont agree he is bent just incompetent

The only fucking he is consistent about is his inconsistency

BigJoe#1 said:
Don't know if this'll work, but here's Vinnies view for you to judge.

<a class="postlink" href="http://instagram.com/vincentkompany" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://instagram.com/vincentkompany</a>
Foul on Vinnie. Vincent looks over his shoulder for Staypuft Mason who is temporally blinded by light shining into his eyes from his own fat sweaty carcass, then Vincent recovers, puts his hands on the paper tiger who then throws himself down.

Meh.

Re: "Lee Mason. Oh Dear"

We managed to stop him reffing us a couple of years ago. He was pulled from two of our games at short notice for 'family reasons' but reffed a different game both times. Not sure why he's back reffing us again. He's rapidly approaching Walton territory.

Re:

without a dream said:
We managed to stop him reffing us a couple of years ago. He was pulled from two of our games at short notice for 'family reasons' but reffed a different game both times. Not sure why he's back reffing us again. He's rapidly approaching Walton territory.

Just reading Walton's name my blood boil.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Just wanted to say I thought both of the linesmen today had excellent games. Spot on with every offside.

good shout. Nice to see neither linesman spoiling what was a well organized defensive display.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.