"Lee Mason. Oh Dear"

Mike N said:
I am on record on Bluemoon a number of times stating the Mason is the worst Ref in the country and I stand by that. Every time I see him in a game he is awful and how he hasnt been demoted to the Championship is beyond me.

Walked into the pub today 1 min before the KO my first words were "oh fuck not him" got a few what do you mean? my reply was on the lines of just wait and see.

zandvoort blue said:
tidyman said:
zandvoort blue said:
The way the linesmen featured on bylines he ran the diagonal that did not put him in close proximity to our fans. He knew he would get shit from us and he made sure he avoided us.

Do you think he should have ordered the City fans to be relocated or told his assistants to switch to outside lefts for the first time in recent history?

NO, he knew he could give contentious decisions and in doing so avoid any contact. He knows he`s on borrowed time with City fans. From seeing him run out of the tunnel I knew what to expect. As already stated City know the score with Mason, how he is allowed to ref our games is criminal.

what exactly is this? that he is defo a United fan rather than Bolton?

how did we manage to get him pulled from games previously?

absolutely shocking yesterday, City need to be asking questions to the Premier League again

I don't like Mason. He could not wait to give a red but just to play devils advocate why did he not give Hull two penalties? If I was referring against United they would have been penalties!

Wasn't Lee Mason the referee from Gtr Manchester that disallowed the perfectly good Sturridge (?) goal against us in December.

Maybe not so bad eh?

Appalling refereeing yesterday

There must've been at least three occasions where he got caught up in the middle of our tight inter-passing passages of play, you don't even see that with Sunday league refs?

BigJoe#1 said:
Wasn't Lee Mason the referee from Gtr Manchester that disallowed the perfectly good Sturridge (?) goal against us in December.

Maybe not so bad eh?

No, firstly it wasn't a disallowed goal, the whistle had gone and everyone else stopped playing except Sterling; secondly it was the lino who flagged, not really Mason's decision.

the talisman said:
BigJoe#1 said:

Maybe not so bad eh?

No, firstly it wasn't a disallowed goal, the whistle had gone and everyone else stopped playing except Sterling; secondly it was the lino who flagged, not really Mason's decision.
The referee can over-rule the linesman/assistant referee.

Pigeonho said:
Danamy said:
Appalling refereeing yesterday

There must've been at least three occasions where he got caught up in the middle of our tight inter-passing passages of play, you don't even see that with Sunday league refs?
I noticed it towards the end, and it was a neat one-two with one of ours.

There was one occasion where Navas was running down the wing & Fernandinho was trying to get a pass to him, but couldn't because no matter how many times he swerved, Lee Mason managed to keep his body in the way of the pass. Gareth Barry style defending.

I think he also fouled Fernandinho off the ball shortly afterwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.