Leeds 2015/16 thread

I liked the bit where the tried to appease the city fans by offering all the pies and hotdogs they had left'
The one thing that stuck with me that night : there was a pay on the night turnstile into the City end I was shocked non of the Milwall massive fancied paying into our end.
Have to say the thing that shocked me was driving near the ground. Fortunately I was on a coach but as we went past pubs there were Millwall loons hanging out of the pub windows with nooses round their necks and making cutting signs across their necks, mad as hell

There was a lot of niggle in the players too, hence why they went apeshit when we equalised in the last minute

Dear Signor Cellino (or whichever stooge you have running the shambles now you've been banned again),
Please sort them out. Don't care if it's good or bad but sort them out. Just get them out of the Championship.
If it's up I'll cope as it's a close away game and the two sets of clowns in the north east seem to want relegation as do Villa and that comes after losing lots of close away fixtures over the past few years.
And if it's down; well I'll just have to piss myself laughing.

Have to say the thing that shocked me was driving near the ground. Fortunately I was on a coach but as we went past pubs there were Millwall loons hanging out of the pub windows with nooses round their necks and making cutting signs across their necks, mad as hell
Went on a coach with Leve blues and copper got on about five miles from the ground He gave me a really funny look when i asked him if I could get off and go for a pint
fecker wouldn't let me off though.
After the game when they finally let us out some of the streets looked like Beirut they had had a real set to with the dibble

1979? The late Kiddo equaliser game? That's where my hatred of them stems from as well. I got twatted after the game as I passed behind that end stand (not their Kop end, the other one) to get back to the coach park. I had just turned 16 and couldn't punch my way out of a saturated paper bag. Still can't, actually. Didn't stop a bloke from landing a couple of hefty digs on me. Luckily, his mate saw I wasn't up for it, dragged his mate away and told me to "fuck off, while you still can". Never went back there. I hate the club and the neanderthals following it with a passion.

Yes... That was the one... The other match was a 2-0 win at Xmas when Kidd scored two early goals, I was punched in the back of the head and had my scarf stolen that day

Armistice%2BDay%2BServices.jpg

Went on a coach with Leve blues and copper got on about five miles from the ground He gave me a really funny look when i asked him if I could get off and go for a pint
fecker wouldn't let me off though.
After the game when they finally let us out some of the streets looked like Beirut they had had a real set to with the dibble
It would have been good to actually see what had happened, I just heard all the noise and thought thank fuck we are still on the car park

It would have been good to actually see what had happened, I just heard all the noise and thought thank fuck we are still on the car park
I couldn't believe that about an Hour into it a senior copper came and said to the copper at the front
"If that lot (milwall) haven't gone in a bit let the first two hundred of these fuckers (City) out. There was actually a push to get nearer the front FFS
Ps I was happy where I was at that point. Some City fans are truely demented.

Virtually everyone who went to Leeds has a story of some sort, leave the veterans alone.

I got smacked in the face, trying to get around the ground to meet my mate from Harrogate after the game, in my best Yorkie accent I asked what the fuck was that for, he said sorry I thought you were a Manc bastard, with his mates dragging him away to try and find "some cunts to do". A few years later I couldnt attend the match so, my mum, plucky soul she was said she would have the ticket, she went with the woman I used to go with, they sat near the divide and were spat on and called cunts, slags, bitches etc, thankfully nobody or nothing actually hit them, and my mum, who wasnt a shrinking violet, said if there hadnt been chicken wire in the way, she'd have given them what for, I laughed when she told me but vowed never to go to Elland rd again. Fucking dirty Leeds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.