leeds a big club?

They have an average of 27k this season which is the highest in the championship. Not bad considering the length of time they have been out the top flight. I think ours may have been similar maybe slightly higher? They are not a massive club but certainly a big one. On the same levels of ourselves Everton, Newcastle, Spurs and Villa I think at least traditionally.

ANY1aBLUE said:
de niro said:
dont make me laugh, the ground is half empty and they want promotion.

same size as us - don't get arrogant, that was us once (and not so long ago either).

They are the arrogant ones they think they are summat.
How long have they stayed around the lower divisions?

Leeds=city? Don't talk fucking daft.

They have a huge (considering they are in the Championship) fanbase over here. They're really the only non top 6 team who have any fans in North America. I think it'd be good for the Prem if Leeds went up.

KansasCITY said:
They have a huge (considering they are in the Championship) fanbase over here. They're really the only non top 6 team who have any fans in North America. I think it'd be good for the Prem if Leeds went up.

Should be in the prem but they are nowhere near city, oh and the fans are shite.
Villa, everton, spuds and Newcastle are big clubs, Leeds are with forest, sheff wed etc, sort of biggish.

de niro said:
KansasCITY said:

Should be in the prem but they are nowhere near city, oh and the fans are shite.
Villa, everton, spuds and Newcastle are big clubs, Leeds are with forest, sheff wed etc, sort of biggish.

Wouldnt say there fans are shite i use to play football against them when i was a member of the Denton City supporters club use to play them every FA cup final day in the morning then watch the game togeather, use to do alternate every year between playing them down here then play them in leeds the following year .... remember one year the rags were in the final and when they came out of the dressing room they were all wearing black arm bands and had a minute silence before the game lol

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
de niro said:

Wouldnt say there fans are shite i use to play football against them when i was a member of the Denton City supporters club use to play them every FA cup final day in the morning then watch the game togeather, use to do alternate every year between playing them down here then play them in leeds the following year .... remember one year the rags were in the final and when they came out of the dressing room they were all wearing black arm bands and had a minute silence before the game lol

Lol I like that, I've always said they are great fans:)

tend to agree De Niro, being the only club in a major city they should have far more support and attitude for success.

Their only real success came when the legendary Man City player Don Revie built them a great team out of nothing. Now that is a great manager, similar to Clough, build a team with little cash. Ferguson has spent over £600 million...............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.