Leeds (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Ake probably out for some 7-15 days more. Same issue with before he worsened it.
But we have to live with it, remembering last year's injuries where we played with no defence is a whole new world this season.
He didn’t look bad or upset when he came off though. I’d think he would have looked much more crestfallen had he re-aggravated something badly. Obviously got no clue but just trying to read his face.

You cant act like that haalaand was arrogant there no easy games we got lucky today he should of taken the pen.We cant also be playing like that in the second half why do we always do this? madrid would punish us and brighton also we got lucky last week and this week

Well we will not play like that in 2nd half against Real M. :)
Here we just saving energy and rightly so.

Also score today should have been 5-1 easily.

Screenshot 2023-05-06 at 19-03-39 MCI 2-1 LEE Manchester City - Leeds Stats.png

Absolutely typical us that the moment we have a star stiker penalty taker that scores many more than he missed we start doing sentimental shit like giving it to Gundo for a hat trick. You have to laugh really.

Great first half, complacent second.

3 points though and onto the CL.

I guess that's what passes for Typical City these days.
Haaland probably could have had 4 or 5 with the chances he had. He is human after all.
Gundogan although superb prior to the pen had a brain fart and I don't think Pep will be too happy with him.
Still it could be the kick up the arse we need to get over the line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.