Leeds (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Three points, job done, all that matters. Brilliant football at many times in the first half. Though I have to say that Haaland missing so many chances is a minor worry.

You cant act like that haalaand was arrogant there no easy games we got lucky today he should of taken the pen.We cant also be playing like that in the second half why do we always do this? madrid would punish us and brighton also we got lucky last week and this week

Guessing last week was when you started watching us?

IMG-3487.jpg

Sky Sports are trying to paint some sort of image that Allardyce worked his magic. Which is totally crap because we could've scored 7 on another day

Yeah what a joke. Leeds has shown nothing and deserved to lose 5-1 or 6-1.
And they talk that 1st game was a success just because of the result.
Anyway we could care less. Bye bye, job done and +4.

Sorry if a stupid question but did Haaland give the ball to Ilkay to get a hatrick or did Ilkay demand the ball to take the pen? Either way a bloody shambles, strongest penalty taker should take it all day long it isn't a charity tribute match.
You’d be forgiven for thinking it was a charity match with BFS on the touch line

For all the bollocking Haaland and Akanji may be getting, the stupidest fucking play was by Foden launching the ball out of the corner while we were trying to waste time down there. Didn’t we learn that lesson after Madrid last season?
Nonsense. The play that cost us a goal by not following protocol and Pep’s instructions, and the play that gifted them a goal, were by far the stupidest moments of play.

It looked like Foden was trying to whack it against their guy a bit too hard, and it missed the guy.

If Haaland did give it to Ilkay to take, I don’t blame him at all; I thought it was a nice touch. It’s not like he’s giving it to a player with a low level of skill or passing.
The issue was Akanji cocking about at the back.

Anyway, if that’s all Sky have got to make their post match about, we must be doing plenty right :-)
No. The players have a job and Haalands is scoring goals. Don't change the fecking gameplan unless you are 5 up with 5 to play.
The miss gave Leeds a bounce and they took their opportunity.
As others have said, maybe Pep getting his shouting voice out before Tuesday is a good thing.

Haaland won't get much for that. Pretty much guarantee gundog will take all responsibility and if captain and senior pro insists on something then what do you do.

Easy three points bar the last couple of minutes....I don't begrudge Erling giving Gundo the penalty but it's a lesson learnt for Erling. He's the man for that job and he takes them, a lesson to be learnt for Erling. He isn't the perfect player yet, and he'll learn from that.

Thought we dominated the game, did our job and now onto Real. Been waiting for this one, seems our players were to the second half.

Rico Lewis motm for me, that lad is special. Never lets us down, he could be anything.

Frustrating game, and any sentimentally was not about the penalty, but around a place of birth. Putting that aside, if we would have been offered three points before the game irrespective of score line we all would have taken it. Pep just as frustrated as us, but should not be taking that out out on Gundo.
the issue is not the 3 points ofcourse we would all take it but we cant be playing like this against madrid and brighton or brentford for that matter we are not taking our chances and making it harder for ourselves we went out in to madrid in the champions league semis precisely for this reason not taking our chances then getting punished

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.