Leeds (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

We took our foot off the gas after 45 minutes. It was a slightly harsh penalty . The way Haaland was playing he would have missed anyway. The issue is how much we strolled around in that last half .The loss of impetus led to a stupid goal being conceded . Now can I say one shot one goal?
Couldn’t agree more. Lazy and no sense of urgency.

I’m sure Columbo Kev is going to don his mac, and investigate the reason why Haaland didn’t take the pen.

I guess that's what passes for Typical City these days.
Haaland probably could have had 4 or 5 with the chances he had. He is human after all.
Gundogan although superb prior to the pen had a brain fart and I don't think Pep will be too happy with him.
Still it could be the kick up the arse we need to get over the line.

Spot on.

Better that Pep kicks any complacency in the head right now in the dressing room, than have to do it in Madrid on Tuesday.

In a strange way this consequence free brain fart might be a blessing in disguise.

Thank fuck that’s over . Points on the board , hope Nathan is OK.. and we got our “typical City” moment(s) out of our system.

Gundo to Haaland when Pep glares at him …

dumb-and-dumber.gif

It looked like Haaland gave the ball to Gundo , it was 2-0 comfortable and the chance for Gundo to score his first hat-trick you can see why Haaland handed him the ball , hindsight is a wonderful isnt it , we miss a pen , Akanji gifts them a goal in the space of 60 seconds.
For all the bickering about the penalty , we controlled the ball for the ten minutes after their goal , did they even get near our penalty box ? Wind yer necks in , its three points and the Goons have a horrible game tomorrow , bring on Madrid.

Hopefully that puts an end to our penalty taker issues that have been present ever since Sergio stopped being a starter. Could be a massive learning curve in the grand scheme of things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.