Leeds (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Spot on.

Better that Pep kicks any complacency in the head right now in the dressing room, than have to do it in Madrid on Tuesday.

In a strange way this consequence free brain fart might be a blessing in disguise.
Agree with what your saying. This is the type of game we will have to be wary of when playing Madrid and rags. Put them to the sword early then no butt clenching.

Assuming Ake is not crocked, I think that was a very good experience before Real. Penalties aren't to be decided on sentiment, and taking your chances is essential. Real won't need anywhere near that much of an invitation to turn the game around completely.

Arrogance leads to weak play and costs results. Who do we think we are? Neymar and PSG? Never. We're here to win. It's not about you looking good. Deny the opponent through collective play. And punish them at every opportunity.

Big Sam on the radio describing himself as having played a blinder today. The weirdo

Well managed game peno aside
And that’s exactly what boils my piss, headlines will be all about fat Sam and how he contained the might Man City - clueless fuckin dinosaur!

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in. They fought to the end. Well done City well done lads, well done fans. You showed ‘em, you showed ‘em all. Especially the cheating time wasting, trying to injure our players, sloggers Allardyce/Leeds bunch.
Especially the biased, Specsavers needing media. PGMOL weren’t too bad. Not perfect but not bad.

No John Boy was sad particularly as I now have to debate who to vote for, Gundog, KDB or who.

THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

I had a great time but will have no voice tomorrow. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.